Week 7 flower, how’s she looking gromies?

11 Likes

very nice grow, good looking buds. what strain

2 Likes

Looking awesome nice job. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gorilla glue 4 in the back and runtz in the front.

how about a close up, real close good look at that sugar

1 Like

Some beautiful plants ya have there!

1 Like

1 Like

beauty. i hope i can get a nice even canopy like that on my next, sprouted now

Gotta put a 2nd trellis up today to hold the buds up. “Not a bad problem to have”… haha, is what I was saying to my wife this morning “.

1 Like

Look up “Kyle kushmans chiropractic” it’s a supercropping technique that I can’t speak highly enough of. His YouTube videos are very informative and even fun to watch. I wouldn’t have gotten this canopy without his techniques.

2 Likes

yep kushman knows his stuff. I just seen one of his vids, about pruning. good stuff

I posted them in another thread but I wanted to show off my girls in the 2x4. Same strains one runtz and one gg4 . The first pic is the runtz.

4 Likes

Those are looking tasty @matty777

1 Like

looks outstanding

1 Like

Thanks everyone, they got about two weeks left

I really don’t want to fuck up in the curing on this one cause I put a lot of work into making these girls so pretty. What does everyone do for drying and curing. I was gonna use my 5x5 tent and hang the whole pants upside down, remove all the big leaves and put the temperature of the tent to 65 degrees for a week than moving them to jars. How does this sound ? Anyone have some techniques they like to use. I was not happy with my cure last time.

You really can ruin a good grow with a bad cure. Don’t want that to happen !

I use a wood moisture meter and grove bags. Definitely beats messing with mason jars. If you search this forum for grove bags, there’s a long post regarding these bags. I believe it’s in the indoor harvest section. I try and keep the temps around 60-65 and humidity between 55-60. Once I reach 11% on the moisture meter, I bag it.

I like 60 to 65 degrees too but I believe it’s too dry in a tent fans and ventilation after about two days anyway, so I use a dark empty room, with the windows open a bit. There’s a bit of fresh air but theyre not getting blasted. Jars work for me after that yeah about a week.

U r doing a great job those buds r looking good

1 Like