Week 7 Bloom of Blackberry kush

I’m in week 7 of bloom of Blackberry kush. This is my first indoor grow. Do these look done to you guys?

1 Like

I think you have some more time. If you blow the image up, you can clearly see white pistils and no amber trichs at all… cloudy, but no amber. I see most of the experienced growers quoting certain percentage of amber trichs and few/no white pistils as signs of finish…

Let them put on some more weight for you! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks I wasn’t sure. There are a ton of pictures showing buds that are ready but another set of eyes and opinions are always welcomed in my book.

Welcome to the community
Ilgm lists Bb kush as an 8-9 week flowering strain. But I find their estimates to be just that; estimates. From the pics you’ve posted I’d say you def have 2 maybe even 4 weeks left.
Did you start counting “flower” the day you changed the light schedule to 12/12, or the day they first showed buds?
In the future, pics in natural light are best. That damn blurple is hard to see through :grin:

3 Likes

I started counting the day I switched to 12/12 next time I’ll get better pictures Thanks

1 Like

Welcome.

black berry k on the left a week 1/2 before harvest .keep doing what your doing it will bulk up and frosreyer . The plant was 16in and yielded 90 grams.how big is this one.

3 Likes

Start your flowering count from the day they start showing pistols. Usually 7-14 days from the lighting change.
So you may be at 5-6 weeks of flower.
Hang in there. Patience and waiting are important factors in cultivating cannabis.

3 Likes

Thanks I took some better pictures without the blurple This one is about 40 inches tall I didn’t top it I was kinda scared to having never topped a plant before the one I did top looks much healthier next time I’ll top everything The topped one is half the height

1 Like

Don’t get in a hurry. They really swell and add weight at the end

2 Likes

She’s a healthy girl looks great. You will get a lot of nice colas of the main stalk.

1 Like

Not a pro here. I did a BBK on my first grow and chopped to early. Map out 9 weeks from when she started showing pistils, then subtract two weeks. Thats when you should flush all the nutes out. Then the last 2 weeks or so they will eat them selves up and the green leaves will turn color. Keep in mind to check for amber trichs… More than half amber is at the mininum needed to get an effect. You have a ways to go yet, but theyre looking good! Be patient.

1 Like

Getting close now they really did put on some weight in the last couple weeks

3 Likes