Week 6 of flowering - Deficiency?

I see some amber trichs, so I think she’s getting close to harvest.

What they said. But also your affected leaves wont get any better. Even if u are having deficiencies it probably has nothing to do with your feeding schedule as much as your ph. If u r experiencing lock out Bc of ph your nutes are going unused anyway.

Your getting close but now is not the time to rush them. The last 2 weeks of flower is when they fatten up. You are only in week 7 of flower which 8 is the very bottom of how long it takes to flower and can take up to 12-14 weeks.

You can’t check trichs on leaves. Has to b the buds. The leaves turn first and most of those are still clear.

1 Like

I understand this. But if you compare to the first set of photos. It’s clearly getting worse. What’s worse, harvesting early, or letting the deficiency reach the sugar leaves? @anon95385719

For me there’s no question I would harvest early. But your not sure u have bud rot right? Can u get better or clearer pics. I wouldn’t start cutting my plants Bc Of rot unless someone like @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @latewood @Majiktoker @Donaldj told me ya that’s bud rot and what to do. Saving weed is great but not if it so low potency does u no good.

1 Like

I see nothing out of the norm to harvest early looks like nute burn on the leaf tips under the sugar but I would keep doing what your doing a few good days of just ph water but definitely no rot

1 Like

And I would like to add that’s a lot of sugar looks great to me :wink:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there is no rot. My humidity is slightly high at 60 during lights off and 35 lights on. But I have good 24hr ventilation and a fan circulating the air right at the bud sites. It’s only affecting the fans leaves, and I am worried it will move into the bud leaves. @anon95385719

I will continue what I am doing with no nuts and see what happens in a week from now. Thanks for the reassurance @Hogmaster

2 Likes

Can you see how it’s getting worse. The bud leaves are starting to show brown spots too… ugh.

@Hogmaster @anon95385719

1 Like

Sorry for the late replay @Botcan thanks for the tag
Everyone here has you on the right track
Happy harvesting buddy

It’s pulling all the Energy from the leaves and just making those buns denser and bigger you can always trim your sugar leaf off before it does this if it’s that Concerning to you

1 Like

Plant looks great. All I see is fan leaves dying off due to the fact that they are done producing and converting sugars to the plant, so they die.

This means you should have great tasting bud.

lw

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t respond. I didn’t get notice of the tag for some reason. They have u right on. Some strains really show leaf deterioration more than others. Looks that way to me too

Just wanted to post a quick follow up. Harvest went well, I sampled it after 3 weeks of curing and it smokes great. Thanks again to everyone who helped!

@anon95385719 @latewood @Hogmaster @Growit @Aolelon

3 Likes

Looks awesome great job :wink:

Well done buddy
Looking great
With the right dry and cure that’s gonna be some great cannabis

Nice :slight_smile: THanks for sharing