Week 6 from planting..needing help plz 1st time grower here

I see you’re in a grow bag or similar. @Shauna84
If you take a coat hanger and insert at the top seam of the bag, go all the way around the seam. Like this. It will keep the top of your pot round and not fall in. You can then take fuzzy ties and train accordingly. You will need to pierce the bag below the coat hanger for a solid hold.
This is a BB auto in a 3 gal pot. I needed to spread out the canopy more so I inserted dowl rods under the hanger and through the pot. Which allows more outer perimeter space to tie it down. If I’d known it was gonna be like this I would’ve scrog.

Here’s a pic from my plant

1 Like

@Shauna84

Jack herer and then the whole famdamly

1 Like

Ty for the advice. I’ll order sum pipe cleaners (isn’t that what there called?) Ya I just used cloth farm and fleet bags cost $2 each.

You can get the from the Mart store in the hobby aisle.

I did sum super cropping and bought sum fox farms bloom and it’s doing great now. This is an all organic grow

It smells so fruity :heart_eyes: about 2 more weeks to go. Proud of myself for a first time grower here. Ppl have said don’t do autos they aren’t for beginners also the lights I leave on 24/7 have the last 4 weeks. Maybe that’s y it grew so tall either way I’m happy with it. Got conflicting info on the lights and just went with what I wanted. Some yellow leaves was waiting to snip them as I just did the super cropping. So I’m thinking that’s y they are yellow. From the stress of that

1 Like

By the pic it looks 4-6 weeks to go
But im no expert

O it says 9 weeks in total. Guess at 9 weeks I’ll take another pic and post it’s bubblegum autos

1 Like

This is 7 weeks from Germination.
Week 1 seedling
Week 2 seedling
Week 3 and 4 pre flower
Week 5,6,7 flower
Would be amazed if it was ready in 10 weeks like advertised maybe 10 weeks from now

That’s week 7? Slow growth? I’m at week 7 now. U say that’s jack herer? I guess I’m confused lol

1 Like

Ok I went and looked up other ppls experiences with this strain. I see it’s never what it says. ur right prob another 4-6 weeks ty

1 Like