Week 6 auto flowers - remove bottom leaves?

First timer. Entering week 6. So many different opinions on trimming and pruning. Is it smart to cut the bottom leaves off that probably won’t flower? I have such big top leaves and not everyone grew like that. Remove or just leave them at this point? Thank you

1 Like

Go for it I’m constantly removing useless leaves from my autos late into flower

3 Likes

I feel like these girls were a little slow so maybe I’ll give them another week. Thank you!

1 Like

Ull be shocked at how u pull a few big ones now and the smaller ones grow fast usually 2 to 3 days u wont even tell u pulled even if u pull half the leaves. 6 weeks is far into depending on how trics look id be thinking about a good defol and let the light focus on buds. Bout to transplant my zkittlez autos tomorrow. Usually dont with autos but gonna give it a whirl it never seemed to do any harm to the photos they shot up next day u can see they were growing lol

I moved these autos from cups to 5 gallon. I lost one. Still don’t know why. Did everything the same except she was in a different fabric pot. These girls got a little too tall too early. I suppose not close enough to the light early on. Bummed but hopefully we can finish strong.

Just transplanted my 3 backups last week did a little experiment and used powder version of rooting hormones in the plug of one and that 1 didn’t even slow down a day after transplant(the other 2 with azos and a 50/50 mix slowed down for about 2 days)

1 Like

Moved my girls outside yesterday because the weather has been so beautiful here in NY. Week 6 autos. Should I be adding nutrients? They were put in Oceans Forest at the transplant. What should I help them with?

1 Like
1 Like

I’m an organics guy I’d be give them flower dry amendment nutes right away to give them time to break down if you use hydro nutes I’d let them go 1-2 weeks more My organic guide

1 Like

Thank you. Will check it later today