Week 5 of Flower

Decided to start a new thread for flowering have a few girls that are in week 5 of flower and have some autos that are about 40 days old and they are moving along pretty fast i am new to all of this i have zero experience whatsoever so any feedback is greatly appreciated i have 3 random bag seeds going and 2 autoflowers one northern lights and one white lsd here is plant 1 of 3

here is plant 2 of 3 heres plant 3 of 3 which is the biggest of the 3 it seems this one just stopped major growth havent noticed any huge changes with her lately just been looking the same to me and ideas on what coukd be going on? and lastly the two autos the first one here is northern lights at 40 days old im completely shocked at how fast they grow And here is the white lsd also at 40 days old well those are my girls let me know what you all think and if there is something i should be doing at this stage let me know im just a rookie

4 Likes

@GrowWhatuKnow This Guide will help you then. Just click the blue words, “200+ Marijuana Grow Guides - Indoor & Outdoor Strains | ILGM” (it’s really only 1 Guide, not 200.)

1 Like

Whatever you’re doing, keep doing it, those girls are rockin.
Sweet buds, Gromie.

Good vibes and good luck :v:

3 Likes

@GrowWhatuKnow Go back to the Guide I posted for you, and look up Harvesting. Because it’s now your turn to Harvest my friend.

4 Likes

@Draco1 thanks i will go ahead and check that out im excited about this being my first harvest super stoked

1 Like

Thank you growmie i have just been taking tips from here this forum is f***** awesome

1 Like

@GrowWhatuKnow Yeah you can learn just about anything from here, well as far as growing. All growing questions can be answered in this forum, by friendly people.

Definitely i have made another thread going through the grow from the beginning but got into flower and decided to create a new one just getting used to the site fully

1 Like

@GrowWhatuKnow Go to your new thread make a comment and add my name to it as @Draco1 then I can keep in touch with the thread. That way I can be sent a message when new messages are added to the thread. If you want me added that is.

Yes definitely will do

1 Like

Isn’t it cool as sh!t :smirk:
I’ve learned so much and met so many awesome people, this place fu@kin rocks.
Let me know if you need anything,
if I don’t know the answer,
I will know someone that does.

Giod vibes, Stay lit Gromie :v:

2 Likes

Thanks i do have a question i have one that just seemed to stop doing anything at week 5 of flower i haven’t noticed anything going on progress wise any ideas what coins have possibly happened

been like this for a while today is also the start of week 6 of flower for the girls will post some pics later this morning when my lights are on

2 Likes

I’m no expert, but she looks deficient to me, or in lock out maybe
What has your PPM been in and out, ph in and out?
I’ll tag some Gromies with lots more knowledge than myself.

@Covertgrower @Oldguy @Budbrother @shindig153

Gentlemen, our friend here could use some assistance please.

2 Likes

I currently do not have ppm meter ordered one never got it got refund havent had any issues up until now ph in has been between 6.5-6.8 i havent tested ph going out as i havent had issues up until now but i and doing a general water feed today i can get a reading from the runoff this morning

1 Like

Week 5 strain pending, they start to bulk a bit. Another week you’ll see more pistils.

3 Likes

So this is normal? Nothing i should be worried about?

Normal. Just keep feeding and watering. Towards the end, they really don’t change visually much. You’ll have to watch trichomes. It’ll seem like forever for them to finish.

3 Likes

Thank you you have eased my nerves a ton going to monitor her close until its chop time

1 Like

Definitely. Just don’t make mistake of chopping before they bulk up, you’ll be missing trichomes, and weight added.

3 Likes

Yes her compared to the other two growing alongside her she looks maybe 2 weeks behind

1 Like