Week 3 day 3 Northern Lights Grow Tips Discolored

From seed plant till now is 3 weeks 3 days.
Soil; Foxfarm FX14053 Ocean Forest Plant Garden
Water: not ph balanced water from dehumidifier
Nutes: none

Any help not sure what I need posted to help guide what I should do to stop new growth from starting the tips discolored.

1 Like

For my thought they look ok. No worries

4 Likes

It looks like a little nute burn from the fox farm soil. No worries they are looking good.

I push my nutes and let the tips get like that but no worse and that’s how I know I’m feeding as much nutes as possible.

4 Likes

Agree, FFOF does that to my girls too.

4 Likes

Thank you all for your information. Appreciate it

1 Like

Looks like @emgoldslo and @Zee have you covered. FFOF is hot during the early growth stage. I don’t think you have anything to worry about, mine do this when I increase the nutes but I consider it new growth but keep an eye on it in case I need to flush some PH’d water through them.

1 Like

It / they are autos?
This is a photo NL of the same age I grew last year in FFOF that I amended with compost, more worm poo and other supplements so it was even hotter. You can see they had not burn. Also the color difference (it may be lighting)

Minor tip discoloration is not a problem.
Do you have nutrients? What? Do you have any CalMag? Depending of the nutrients may need to start supplementing with CalMag. I usually do regardless. The demand for CalMag can be increased with high quality lights

1 Like

Hey thanks, my original post included all the answers to those questions

1 Like

My question more concerned the future. What nutrients will you be using? You more than likely will need to supplement with CalMag

2 Likes

I agree with @beardless Start calmag sooner than later.

2 Likes