Hey everybody! First time grow for me. I’ve read plenty on these forums and of the grow guides. I just want to make sure that everything looks like it’s going smoothly right now.
- Northern Lights Autoflower
- Soil (Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix .2/.1/.1), 4 gallon container
- PH water is 7-7.5
- Miracle-Gro Tomato Plant Food 18-18-21 (.5 tbps/week)
- Indoor grow tent 24x24x60
- 600w LED grow light, 24/0 cycle, about 4 inches from top of the plant
- Temps: 75-80, Humidity 55-65%
- Intake is just a 6 in. desktop fan, outtake 4 in. duct fan w/ carbon filter, no CO2.
As you can see from the pics, the edges of the older leaves curled slightly up, with a couple smaller yellowing edges. Not sure if this is overwatering, but I wouldn’t be surprised since it’s a humid environment and my first couple waterings were pretty heavy (the whole bucket rather than just around the seedling). I also feel like the color is a little bit deeper green than I expected. What are your thoughts? What do I need to work on?