Week 2 of Flowering getting crowded

Cooking off impurities? Its possible yes. Not sure the temps at which majority would come off, but in theory, I can see why it would work

Ok after reading a little more, I don’t think it will work for as much water as I need. Boil water catch steam and thats your distiled water, that could take forever. lol It was worth the read to try and find away. Looks like back to buying distilled

1 Like

All were still to wet to water today, I will check them in the morning, Flushing the 6.79 EC with 6.8 - 6.9 PH distilled 3 to 5 gallons, the rest should I, just PH 6.8 - 6.9 with distilled @ 20% run off 1 more time to try and get the EC down before feeding again, Juanita was @ 1799 EC the rest were 2.36, 2.94, 3.18 EC.

1799 ppms i think. Which translates to roughly 3.3 EC on the 500 ppm scale. And 2.3 EC on the 700 scale. If thats the numbers for the final runoff? More flushing in the near future… your tap water is killing the vibes

The 1799 was in conductivity mode and according to the unit conversion chart I posted above (post 77 you liked it. lol) 1000 = 1 EC so correct me if I am wrong wouldn’t that be 1.79 EC roughly 800 ppm , I am on the 500 scale. I was thinking that was the one doing the best. That was before I watered Sunday,
I flushed 6.9 and I flush another one after I saw it was 4.6 run off so just kept flushing, I took my note book to work today and forgot to bring it home, I will post up the run off’s from Sunday tomorrow. I went in with PH’d distilled again and as I recall all numbers looked better.

Latest pic of the girls, does this Bud look like its cloudy and do I see opaque it seems
way to early I haven’t been checking because this is week 7, what do you think.

3 Likes

Your seriously close to wrapping this show up! Pistols all have gone dark, your covered in frost. You got the tools to do some deeep diving?

1 Like

I do have a jewelers mag x 10, but my eyes are so bad I can’t see to well thru it. Going to try getting some better pics tonight upclose thanks for sharing may have to get the 1st one you posted.

2 Likes

@Crusher my visions a struggle too. The scope is wicked neat but complicated trying to hold and focus and snap a pic etc lol. But I love a deep dive look at the trichs. Like another world in there.

2 Likes

All that math just made my head hurt. Yea that conversion chart is better. I googled for my answer. But apparently used to wrong… words?

I trust ur math lol

I am in doubt of myself most the time when figuring this stuff and it makes my head hurt too

2 Likes

They sure look different in the sun, brings out all them colors, this was sundays flush outside. For having 6.9 Ec before flush she sure looks good, 2.3 EC after flush.

6 Likes

@Crusher The sun suits them!!! Looking real good!

3 Likes

Tried to get some close ups of all 5 plants, it’s water day and they have not been feed any nutes the last 3 waters due to low PH and high EC, 2 look like they could use a little P getting brown spots and yellowing but not sure if I am on my last week with those 2 or not. I post 1 pic of each let me know what stage you think I am with each Please. 2 look ready to me, 3 I don’t know don’t want to feed if there that close to being ready.

4 Likes

@Crusher the 2nd and 4th images seem to have white pistols, if so can I use the standard 2 wks answer please but the others seem arguably chopable….

1 Like

Its just too hard to tell from pics and not using a jewelers loupe. I see nice swelling n changing pistils by like @Fieldofdreams said, plenty of white pistils in some pics.

U should really get a loupe. Makes it easier

2 Likes

I have one, old eye’s having trouble seeing thru that little thing lol, got a flashlight to help light it up and got a pretty good look, I am going to keep my eyes on them and wait to see what todays watering does, I am not in a hurry, thinking I want at least 1 or 2 in the kinda mid stage for a energized bzz, the rest later for that couch potato effect. :laughing:

1 Like

Harvested last Thursday glad I waited, buds fattened up some more and made it worth the wait, Start filling jars tonight and get some idea how much I end up with after drying, thinking around 2-3 oz per plant x 5 and that will keep me happy until the next Harvest. Got 2 out doors and starting 2 indoors this weekend. Super thanks to everyone that help me thru this 1st grow, I feel I learned a lot and got a lot to learn. I test tasted a bud from each plant and am very happy with the results can’t wait until cured. Happy Growing.

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! Cant wait for a smoke report and to see the progress next grow.

1 Like

SMOKE REPORT GREAT, everything smokes smooth, taste sweet and the buzz is great couldn’t be happier,
Ended up with 10 oz of good sized buds and 2 oz of smaller buds and 1 oz of leaf trim.

2 Likes