Week 2 of Flowering getting crowded

That’s what’s up bro!:beers:

2 Likes

OG been in mentor overdrive! Great tips brother man. Great tips.

That is some crazy hard water. Definitely the thing I see taking you off the rails earlier. I wouldnt use that at all. Get you some buckets and catch some rain water. Its harder to stabilize pH wise then heavy ppm tap (IE, when u mix in nutes, ur gonna be a BUCKET of pH up) but much better for the ladies

5 Likes

There are a bunch of good videos published on you tube by apera. I have the pc60. The videos helped me figure out all the meter functions. My pc60 also tests salinity.

Your doing great work. @OGIncognito is a good mentor to have helping.
Heres one if the many video’s that helped me really leaen the meter

Happy growing :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Much appreciated @PurpNGold74 @GreenJewels you guys were my source for info and still coaching me!! Great video and a great FREE water source. Damn I love this place :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Wish I could collect rain water but in Southern Az rain is few and far between, so far this year 1/2" no good rains until monsoon season July,

2 Likes

I have been there before but never really scrolled around much, spent sometime today, 1st time I seen the manifold spelled out on how to do it, pretty sure that’s my next try.

Thanks for posting that up, its a great video for us beginners.

1 Like

Watered & defol this morning went in @ 125 PPM just water PH 6.9, new numbers are Lucy PH 5.97 EC 2.35, Juanita PH 5.88 PPM 928, Crystal PH 6.00 EC 3.08, Jane PH 5.95 EC 2.74 Mary PH 6.11 EC 2.05
PH gets better every watering, A few look like they might be getting hungry, Pic from this morning before & after defol . and a couple just cause I’m lovin life right now :laughing:

7 Likes

Wow that would be hell on my sinuses. We’ve had 2 ft already this year. Maybe more by now.

Stay the course for now. Keep letting pH drift into range, and hopefully sometime next week, itll be snack time.

Something else to watch, has EC been steadily falling?

1 Like

Everything is Dry Dry Dry right now, my head explodes every morning. On 4-25 Jane 2.66, Mary 2.40, Cry 3.40, Lucy 2.77, Juan 2.26, so they all have been coming down. I just got a water filter for the house, getting that on this weekend I hope.

1 Like

Getting a lot of brown pistols, pretty sure it’s to early for as many as I am getting.

1 Like

Looking good Brother and getting fat. @PurpNGold74 gotcha on the PH :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Monday was water day again, seems to take a little more water to get the run off I want than before, but it is also taken a day longer to dry out, Run Off Numbers were, Crystal PH 5.71 went down from 6.00, EC 6.79 I may have read it wrong but I don’t think so because the PPT 3.39 and that seems crazy high not sure what happened, Mary PH 5.97 was 6.11 EC 2.36 was 2.05, Jane PH 6.03 was 5.95 EC 3.18 was 2.47, Lucy PH 6.14 was 5.97 EC 2.94 was 2.35 , Juanita PH 5.99 was 5.88 EC 1799 was 1844EC 1799 so some number went better and some went worse the EC seems to have went up on a few and I don’t get it all got the same water, went in at 200 ppm and PH 6.83.

1 Like

What water did you switch to? I think I recall you having harder water then normal, and 200 ppms isnt bad. If you have easy access to it, a timely flush may get you back in line. Just run 3-5x the pot size worth of water thru the soil. The EC should drop considerably, if it doesnt, keep running more water

1 Like

I had some distilled mixed with a little of my tap water, I was trying to get the ppm’s downs. I would have to buy distilled to flush, I have been mixing the last 3 feedings. are we talking all 5 plants for the flush and would I still PH the water at 6.8. I had to go to 4 stores to get 5 gal of distilled Sunday night, 3 were completely out, I put a filter on the house but it made little difference in the PPM’s still but helped the PH, I just ck’d and ppm’s out the faucet 411.

1 Like

No most are fine, assuming the majority of ur ppms are actually nutrient n not build up from the original water.

The one i meant was ms 6.79. Hows she looking?

1 Like

Here is a pic she looks pretty good, a lot of brown pistols, I did notice new white hairs after the last watering, I can’t really say what the build up is from, nutes or my crap water, I will flush her Friday

2 Likes

She doesnt look bad at all. Unless its time for a flush, maybe she can ride it out. How far into flower? 7-8 weeks im guessing from the maturity…

1 Like

I will check my journal when I get home, pretty sure today is 6 weeks from turning to 12-12,

1 Like

Turned to 12/12 on March 24TH, that makes it 6 weeks today. Think I am going to start distilling my water here at home, read up on it a little, I have a huge camp burner and a huge water pot think I am going to boil up 2 gallons and test and see what I get. I may have to finish this grow that way. Have you heard of this being done and does it work.

2 Likes