Week 2 of Flowering getting crowded

Week 2 and the sweet smells are starting to fill the tent, canopy is not to bad staying pretty even, some stretch more and some less but they seem to catch up in a day or two. Pretty excited for my 1st grow. Now to keep them this happy till the end

18 Likes

May want to get in there and clean out some of those lower branches, maybe strip a few. Looks like RH is going to spike , and as you get further into flower you wont want that.

Overall they look great. Healthy and growing like weeds

4 Likes

Agree with @PurpNGold74 looking good just need a little stripping

3 Likes

Thank you for your input, RH has been spiking during 12 hr lights off and been around 70 % when lights go on, now that its getting hot out side we are starting to run the air cond. That should help some, going to start leaving the filter fan on at night with humidifier off and see what I get in the morning. Normally around 50%. I will clean some of the btm.

3 Likes

Sound like a man with a plan to me! Best of luck n keeps us posted on progress

Stripped Crystal down as suggested, did I get it right or to much, getting ready to do the other 4, seemed like alot.

7 Likes

Looks perfect. Ive always tried to not take more than a 3rd at a time. So sometimes take a few days taking some off each plant until i getem there. Again this looks great

4 Likes

:point_up_2: @Crusher agree with this 100%. Take it from someone that has a habit of stuffing the closet or tent to the gills :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Nicely done :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Looks spot on to me as well! As you progress through your growing career, ull find some plants need a bit more, some a bit less. But that looks perfect to me. Well done

3 Likes

Got it done, I was going ouch with every snip, but I like the results, more room. more air flow, easier watering, and hopefully better buds.

13 Likes

Wow that’s a fantastic looking group. Love the even heights. What are they?

2 Likes

Thank you, They are White Widow Fem. Hope I can keep them looking so good ,

5 Likes

You’re a pro, nice job :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

You’ll enjoy the smoke! A classic favorite of mine :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Wow. Incredible. First grow? they look great. I have 1 ww going
, i hope she looks like yours when she grows up.

2 Likes

Looks great! What size tent is that?

1 Like

AC Infinity 3 x 3

1 Like

This looks fabulous, gotta love someone who really did their research before their first grow.

Not like someone I know REALLY well. :innocent:

I got the same tent for Xmas and love it. You’re going to be glad you stripped the bottoms, that’s a lot of shrubbery in there! It would be much harder to water.

Best of luck on your grow!

3 Likes

Great Teamwork!!!

2 Likes