Week (2) into flowering

After all the issues I had due to my own actions, my plants are looking pretty good. My only issue is a tiny bit of yellowing on the tips of a few leaves. Should I be concerned?

7 Likes

That looks like the beginning of nute burn or a pH problem. i would check the runoff and adjust the watering if needed.

pH is the villian so many times ! I would think it is pH and that is usually the best way to start your investigation.

3 Likes

Thanks! Will do.

No problem. Let me know what you find.

No you pushing your ppm to the max of the plants intake on feeding but so far so good, keep your pH consistent and don’t add more nutrients cause the plant getting bigger, no no, keep it consistent. But many experience the tips yellowing when using liquid concentrated fertilizers , it’s an indication of your nitrogen levels being high in your feeding if you reduce your nutrients by.5 ml next feeding it should not continue and water at least two times before next feeding to kind of flush out the high level of salts in your soil.

3 Likes

who’s a pretty girl?

1 Like

I just checked the PH run off for the first time. (My first grow). My PH was 6.5 going in and 5.35 run off. I just flushed with a 7.1 and now the run off is up to 5.9. I don’t want to make a drastic change.

Flush it one more time at the same pH and get it close to 6.0 6.2 if you can and give it 3-5 days so soil can dry.

2 Likes

I had to flush a few times but, got it to 6.1.

That’s good now give her time to dry out ah little but make sure you keep the pH going in and coming out consistent very important.

1 Like

I’ve attached some pictures. It’s been 3 days since the flush and still pretty moist. My concerns are, the yellowing of the tips seem to be a little worse since the flush. Please let me know what I should be doing to correct this.
Thanks!

Looks like it needs some cal mag and definitely keep your ph within level ! Looking great keep it up of course after it dries out

2 Likes

I just ordered it this afternoon. Can I mix it with my next feeding?

1 Like

I would give it the next time you can. Remember that the burn will take some time to recover so be patient. As long as the leaves do not get worse, just keep after the pH and try to keep it consistent around 6.5 and check your run off every time until you get this problem cleared up

Good Luck. You have a nice looking plant aside from the pH problem. Keep after it ! Jerry.

Thanks!

Joe

1 Like

my babies had something like that and a half dose of cal mag has totally stopped the yellow tips :slight_smile: