Week 12 Update. Couple weeks left to harvest?

I bought a better microscope. Finally able to share some trichomes pics. I think I have 1-2 weeks left. Going for mostly cloudy with a slight bit of amber. The Super Skunk is a little behind the Sour Diesel.
Sour Diesel
Image_2021-05-14 23_58_25_805
Image_2021-05-15 00_13_01_802
Super Skunk
Image_2021-05-15 00_20_06_861
Image_2021-05-15 00_23_34_736

1 Like

Looking good @Lanierrs just my 2 pennies I think you right on it about a week or 2 are you gonna do water only?

1 Like

I’ve been feeding FF Tiger Bloom & Big Bloom every other feeding. Should I switch to just PH’ed water now? Both plants have been yellowing their fan leaves for a few days now. Seems like it is flushing itself already.

Could you give a pic of the whole plant? If it was me, an I go for a energetic high. Mostly cloudy. Very few amber. I would go ph water only an sparingly, I ki da make it want water the last week before she goes in 48 hr darkness, I’d get some others opinions @pillsbury @MeEasy might be around

1 Like

A pic of the plant would help, if they all looked like the second picture it would be a energetic buzz but looking at the others there is still time left. If you want pick & nuke a small bud & it will be harsh but give you an indication of the buzz at this level. Many people will harvest ripe buds & leave they others to rippen. I like a little more amber in mine but we are all different in taste’s.

Quick pics off my cell phone. They are still under the HLG lights.
Super Skunk

Sour Diesel

2 Likes

When you say “make it want water”, do you mean water less than usual? They seem to be drinking more and more the last week or so. Last few feedings were l.5 -1.75 liters each daily (2 gallon pots) and the soil is already dry the next day. I’ve been watering to just shy of getting any runoff. Temps 77. RH 45%

1 Like

I see alot of white pistils still but over all you go off of truc color and you seem to be on track on that 2 to 3 week id be leaning more towards 3 but things can definitely change quickly over night

1 Like

Gonna need about 3 weeks I’d say. when the pistols turn brown & recede back look at the tricomes then. I look at mine alot from the point your at till harvest.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick responses everyone! This is my first grow so every experience is a new experience for me.

Agree with :point_up::point_up::point_up:, sweet grow

I’m right behind ya with a few IlGM super skunk

Got a couple outdoor too

2 Likes