Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

Good Morning Weedpatch! going to a beautiful day in the mtns

Hey @garrigan62 Those storm get to u yet?

O h boy did they ever, thought the whole place was coming to an end last night my girlfriend never hugged me like that before hahaha scared the hell out of her ā€¦ lol

2 Likes

@garrigan62 It started raining here about 730 . never really heavy. If there were thunder storms I slept thru it!.
Glad to hear you and your gf are closer now lol

1 Like

@garrigan62 @BIGE its on!
droped 6 seeds yesterday checked them today and 4 of the 6 had sprouted a taproot already so in the dirt they went. The other 2 look like the may be popping open so I just put them in to the paper towl and Iā€™ll check them in the morning.

2 Likes

So your off to the races ā€¦ lol Good for you now whatā€™s the strain your growing ?

1 Like

@garrigan62 I got 3 Gold Leaf and 3 Crystal .
The last 2 were sprouted this morning so theyā€™re in the dirt now.
If manage to not kill them off over the next couple days Iā€™ll be good

3 Likes

good Morning weedpatch!

1 Like

iā€™m about to take the summer off from growing weed!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice looking colaā€¦ Sweet

1 Like

4 of 6 broke ground other 2 a day or 2 behind

2 Likes

Happy PI day to all yall
@garrigan62 @BIGE @SmoknGranny @Sittingbull64

2 Likes

you are getting started,and iā€™m wrapping my grow up for the summerā€¦lol
i plan on growing an auto or two inside,just to cure the urge to growā€¦
i may try to grow some shrooms out in the shed this springā€¦lol

2 Likes

Good Morning WQeedpatch !! and the old guy @garrigan62 shoveling crap looking for a pony

4 Likes

1st day of spring and its 27 degrees out Sonny Boy Williamson I - Springtime Blues - YouTube

3 Likes

it has been fairly nice here @Sasquatchā€¦pollen is out screwing up my allergies,but it will be gone soon i hopeā€¦lol how are things in the patch? who is that guy in the corner hitting on the pay phone?

@BIGE it had been up and down temp wise. lots of rain! They say its going to be 60s next week. I get high pollen alerts everyday almost. Everythig is budding except my crop. But that too will comeā€¦

1 Like

Well howdy! Iā€™ve got seeds coming up too while watching it rain or snow. Out west here we are just having a winter that wonā€™t quit. At least Iā€™m not buried in 20 ft of snow like the folks on the mountain!

Iā€™ve got 4 Mazar Sharifs up and two more should be up soon. These little devils are growing like ā€”-well, weeds! Two days old and two inches tall. I guess they can reach 10-12 ft high, must be why they are growing like that.

Iā€™m trying to get Erdpurts up but only one is up and one maybe. So I tossed three Nicole Kush/Morrocan seeds in to see what they do. Soon there will be little weed plants everywhere!

1 Like

Sounds like your going to be crowded again! All 6 of mine are going strong. Going to be in the 60s here Friday and gets better from there it looks like. Iā€™ve been well past ready for warmer e weather lol

1 Like

Itā€™s going to be very crowded as Iā€™m keeping both males and females to make seeds!