Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

I’ll call ya

@garrigan62 you up ? Your battery operated cane charged? That beaver stop chewing on your door?

I’m using all the logs I have in the back yard to build a raft. I should be ready by the middle of March and head out. But Wilson isn’t helping any, lmfao

Going to be a beautiful day! 60 degrees !
Next Wed the high is going to be 34

That dam ground hog needs to straighten this crap out

1 Like

I can’t handle much more of this shit, how about you

1 Like

@garrigan62 I’m hoping next week is the last cold snap. That would make the ground hog correct! Other wise we take the little bastard out back and put a cap on his ass!

Don’t you mean a cap in his " ASS " LOL

1 Like

Yea that too @garrigan62

Now that’s service… Ordered seeds on Monday. They got here today (Saturday). Love it!

Only at ILGM my friend

1 Like

@garrigan62 did you hear the boom?
Man I thought a bomb went off this morning. It was so loud and booming it woke me. The widows rattling I thought the house was going to fall down
Turns out I only farted …

2 Likes

I wish I could say something but the forurm stops me and I thought that smell was the chicken factoy , but know I know …. lol

1 Like

who’s up for a beer run?

2 Likes

Oh go ahead @garrigan62 you know you want to LMBO

1 Like

@BIGE you know that’s going to make a mess!

1 Like

Goodmorning Weedpatch! and the old man @garrigan62 sitting in the corner wondering why his timex took a lickin but still aint tickin

2 Likes

@bige you got anything going on out there ?

1 Like

the cold!!! lol
i’m about to harvest some pineapple express hindu kush and master kush
then that will be it except maybe a few autos until fall
been growing shrooms as well,i’ll probably keep growing them through the summer

1 Like

@BIGE Im going super soil again. I got me soil mixed right this time I think. worried I got it too hot. doin 2 GL and 2 crystal with super soil. Going to do 2 more with fertilizer as back up. I have 2 jack Herr autos Ill probably drop too

1 Like

Hey @Sittingbull64 IIts about that time my friend ….

1 Like