Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

I know you left the door wide open but I’m going to justwalk away! Lmao

2 Likes

This one’s for you ancient one @garrigan62

2 Likes

And this one is for the one in the woods.

This guy is awesome and off the cuff … lmao

4 Likes

To all you connoisseur and pioneers of fine herbal medications Happy New Years Eve!
Funny ass video right here

@garrigan62 , @bige , @SmoknGranny , and every one else I just for got cause… well cause…

5 Likes

He kills that Johnny B Goode cover!

And to my hairy friend, You can never go wrong with Kid Rock neither.

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

i’ve got enough time for two more grows,then i’m shutting down for summer…lol
i’ll do autos next…lol

3 Likes

I’m doing all super soil this grow. Keeping my fingers crossed I get some good weather this time around.

3 Likes

Any one use Happy Frog potting soil?
@Bige @garrigan62 @SmoknGranny @Budbrother

2 Likes

Nope. I’m using my local Fertilome Ultimate Potting Mix as my base. I’ll be adding the extra meals, etc which I saw @garrigan62 is now listing in his current mix. Even though I used 3 cu ft last year using the 1/8 recipe (basically half strength) I see no reason to change base.
Now, having said that :blush: , I will see how well things go this year with a correct super soil mix!!! I’m actually in the process of adding ingredients to last years weak mix to use on my first indoor grow :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Yeah I’d do @Sasquatch What’s the question?

1 Like

Does this stuff have much in the way of nutes in it? Can you use this for a base soil and amend it. Need a little guidance I recon

I use the FFOF as my base and then add in my organics. I use the FFHF in the top of my layering because it has a decent amount of castings in it it already. It has to be cut with something before you add in the seedlings. I use coco to cut mine. I like how coir speeds the drying time up. That FFHF is kinda muddy stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info @Budbrother
so I can add my organics to this soil then. That was my big question with iit.
Always used what I could find local and fix it up. Price was right on this stuff so thought I’d give it a try.

2 Likes

Yeah I get mine locally as well. I prefer to support my local businesses when I can. :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny I’m doing 6 plants in 10gal pots this coming grow. I picked up a 30 gal drum with a resealable lid. Put my dirt in,my organics close it up. Lay it down on some casters and roll it to mix it up good. I’ll post a picture when I get it all together

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to your pictures. I’m not sure quite yet what I am going to do with outdoor grow this year :thinking: If I can swing it I need to get my deck repaired and it’s right next to my outside grow area :tired_face: Might be a little hard to stay stealth with strangers around! Bad enough I had trespassers last year :rage: If I do grow outdoor I’ll probably go with a 7 gallon pot for photos and a 5 gallon for autos.

2 Likes

Well hello there stranger how have you been ?
I’m ok had the roda cup right side done and that’s about it

2 Likes

I’m doing better now mostly. Just had too much of negativity going on and needed some downtime. But I’m a coming back to my old onery self :blush:
I read about your surgery and was sending you positive thoughts. How’s the therapy going?
:hugs:

3 Likes