Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

Good Morning Weedpatch! and the old guy @garrigan62 found another sax I the corner

2 Likes

Sorry about the links. Anyway raining here for the next 4 or 5 days. fun fun fun.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=WHAT'S+THE+BEST+ROCK+SAX+A+PHONE+SONG+EVER&view=detail&mid=55D2108B2C5FFB1BB1CF55D2108B2C5FFB1BB1CF&FORM=VIRE

1 Like

I seen where last week they had forest fires in the Arctic Circle, maybe the Amazon rain forest has moved North to The Smokies. I just know I am tired of all the rain and you guys seem to have had a little more than we have. Maybe we should blame it on the politicians they screw up everything else.

1 Like

I 2nd that motion.

1 Like

Yea Im tired of it… we did get 6 days out of 7 with sun shine last week. That’s got to be a record!

Gooooood Morrrrrning Weedville, and this one go’s out to my
" REAL OLD BUDDY " The @Sasquatch

ON ANOTHER NOTE…

3 Likes

This is what i cut this morning
It’s 26 inchs wide and 8 foot long and
1 1/2 inches thick

It came off this maple i squared off

7 Likes

You got a chunk of wood right there! dang… and your girls are looking good

1 Like

Good morning Weedpatch !! and the old guy @garrigan62 in the corner looking for the door…

2 Likes

making those really neat table candles…just dip em in wax and set them on FIRE…lol

3 Likes

been a while since I heard Blind Melon !

1 Like

@garrigan62 the second I saw the post up a few the guy wearing the red hat made me think of a recycle place a few towns over it says in big black letters “TONY THE DRUNK IS A THIEF” and the sign turns on with Xmas lights lmfao I snap a pic next time if I think of it

1 Like

ahhh lol’n just thinkin of it :sweat_smile:

This one always makes me laugh. Good thing I’m not a thief cause they make it easy to steal.

6 Likes

@livefast

Now getting a pic of that would be awesome ,go for it and post it here and over at Weedville

3 Likes

hey old wise one… smoke a bowl and listen …… @garrigan62

@BIGE @Sittingbull64

5 Likes

That is a fantastic price for the tree. That is some awesome wood and you can make beautiful tables and furniture with it ! I sold all of my specialty woods recently. I cannot work with wood any more. The dust will not let me do much work before I get sick.

I still have a lot of turning tools and hand equipment that I need to sell. I also have a old turning lathe that is solid steel and sure does turn out nice stuff. Hate to sell but can’t use it any more.

Hope all is goign well with you. :us::man_farmer:

1 Like

Made my first batch of edible yesterday crunchy peanut butter spread thanks to @raustin :call_me_hand: just put some on an English muff lol

2 Likes

How did it come out? Was it strong enough for you? You can adjust the recipe to your preference.

1 Like

It’s actually tasty almost has a peanut butter/ almond or some nutty flavor besides the peanut @raustin I did single dose waited 2hrs had a little buzz kickin so i went back n doubled up… dozed off til about 2 am was high as a kite when I woke lol thanks again. Think imma make some butter to have on hand

3 Likes