Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

I know how you do that, or at least one way but I’ll keep it to myself…I’m a bit of a woodmans myself @garrigan65…nice table

It’s just a hobby to keep me on my toes.
I am a creative person and can’t sit still…lmao always thinking of something that l can turn into a positive thing
never think negative never !!

That’s kind of my attitude too… and yes I can do something similar… evry one has they’re tricks lol
I know a guy that knows how to trap smoke in paint… that’s kind of what that reminded me of

I hear ya. I’em going to do a floating coffee table. It looks as if nothing is holding it up…

@Sasquatch

Check this link out and you’ll see what i’m going to do next…lol

That be cool, cant wait to see it. I love building things out of wood… maybe I need to pull a raid…

Go for it !

That’s freaking cool… guess Im gona file that a way for a rainy day

I really enjoyed the video. I saw something similar a few years ago at a woodcraft show and it was awesome. Can’t wait to see what you come up with :slightly_smiling_face:

That guy isn’t a real woodworker…he has all his fingers.

HOW ABOUT A FISH TANK…A 50 GAL ONE TO BOOT…LMAO

How about a 50 gal fish tank………hell ya…lmao

Hey fokes I found this last night on YouTube check it out

Hey @garrigan65 you goin to be a round later?

Yes sir…buz me anytime

If you bring a trailer I will give you four just to get them out of my basement :grin:

@SmoknGranny

Sounds like a plain to me Granny. When do
I pick up…lol

Will

Good Saturday Morning Weedville….Off to the Flee Market

I picked up a huge Red Oak the other day. All of 30 inchs and 15 feet long and blew another tire on the trailor…only have 3 tires left out of 6…lmfao

Well anyway let’s get the day started with

Good Morning Weedpatch and the old guy @garrigan65 waiting on a call
Sorry bro I got stoned and I missed it!

No problem my friend. I spent the day getting ready for today. Finished up 3 tables to take to the flee market. Worked till 9:oo pm last night.
Give me a shout later today. I just sit around drinking beer and token on weed…lmao

will do my friend!