Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

This is the video of him when he took my Harley and flipped my girl off…

4 Likes

your really going to drag my old home movies out again? @garrigan62

Yes Sir…I sure am lmfao

1 Like

Damn it man! I needed that big laugh this morning! Think I’ll watch a rerun!

@Sittingbull64
And here is the FAM

5 Likes

And ending with…you guessed it…

3 Likes

Lmfao…hell yes got to love @Sasquatch! My face feels like it did back in 84 at the Ted Nugent concert after 2 hits of blotter!

2 Likes

Trust me…he has had his share on me…you can bet on that…lmfao

2 Likes

And to think I almost didn’t log in this morning because I’m late but damn sure glad I took the time! It was well worth being late lol

1 Like

Oh I know he has, seen it with me on eyes lol

Well then you better get going my friend…glad I mad your day

Will

2 Likes

you cant be late… duh

1 Like

@garrigan62 you busy thismorning… was going to holler at u

1 Like

Alright I’m about to hit the door all yall have a good day…

1 Like

@Sasquatch,

Sorry about that…it’s that I couldn’t help myself…lmao

SO S ORRY…LMAO

2 Likes

call me later got something to tell u

Go for it my friend

1 Like

@Sasquatch

Here ya my friend. Hope this helps.

A good way to stabilize soil is to use dolomite lime (calcium-magnesium carbonate). Dolomitic lime acts
slowly and continuously, so soil will remain pH stable for a few months.

Using fine size dolomite lime is important, coarser grades can take a year or longer to work. You can
find fine size dolomite lime at any well stocked garden supply center.

Dolomite lime has been used by gardeners as a pH stabilizer for many years. It has a pH that is neutral
(7.0). When added to soil in the correct proportions, it will stabilize soil at a pH near 7.0.

When growing in containers, add one cup of fine dolomite lime to each cubic foot of soil. Mix the dry
soil thoroughly with the dolomite lime, then lightly water it. After watering, re-mix it and wait for
a day or two before checking the pH. When growing in an outdoor garden, follow the dolomite lime
manufacturers instructions.

Lowering soil pH: small amounts of composted leaves, cottonseed meal, or peat moss will lower the pH of soil.

Raising soil pH: small amounts of hardwood ashes or crushed oyster/egg shells will help to raise the soil pH.
Hydrated lime can also be used to raise the pH of soil. In containers, use no more than 1/8 cup of hydrated
lime per cubic foot of soil (per application). Mix it into warm water, then apply the water to the soil.
When growing in an outdoor garden, follow the manufacturers instructions.

Wait at least a day or two before checking the pH level of soil after attempting to raise, lower or stabilize it.
If adjustments still have to be made, use small amounts of whatever material you are using. Don’t try to adjust
the pH more than 0.1 every two days.

2 Likes

thank you sir

for you @garrigan62

1 Like

GOOD MORNING WEEDVILLE.

This band will be appearing at the Compound this weekend only " enjoy "

3 Likes