Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

That’s good to know @SmoknGranny…thank you!

Awesome @hogmaster…safe trip

1 Like

I based that supposition on your comments :grin: and was hoping for confirmation :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lmao…oh ok…well that’s what it appears to be my understanding @SmoknGranny…that’s how I’m gonna take it anyhow! Lol…sorry buddy I misread that!

1 Like

Wish I could like my own post! Lol

2 Likes

No problem. It’s just another thing to add to my list for reading & learning about :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:heart:

Safe travels my friend. I’ll see ya when ya see me!

2 Likes

tried to one time… didn’t work then either lmao!!

4 Likes

Good Morning Weepatch! and the old guy in the corner @garrigan62 looking for love potion #8

4 Likes

good morning to all from another foggy mountain in North Carolina!

4 Likes

Man it was beautiful over my way today too! this is the way its suppose to be! @Sittingbull64 Its all down hill from here!!!

2 Likes

GOOD MORNING WEEDVILLE
And that hair rasing monster learking somewhere out in the woods or your grow room…hahahah

6 Likes

Lmaoo…I’ll second that @Sasquatch! And good morning to all my friends here on ilgm…hope it’s a awesome Thursday!

2 Likes

good morning from all of us here in not quite as foggy North Carolina…

6 Likes

Good Morning Weedpatch! and the old guy in the corner @garrigan62 looking for a bucket

4 Likes

@Sasquatch

A 5 gal bucket with holes…lmao

1 Like

Good Morning Weedville and Mr. Soul himself

6 Likes

Good Morning Weedpatch !!! and the old guy @garrigan62 looking for a rock to roll!

4 Likes

Good morning weed patch! Getting any rain up your way @Sasquatch?

1 Like

nope no rain @Sittingbull64 radar shows a couple renegade clouds floating around but nothing to worry with. maybe my plants can get dried out a little… I feed them 2 days ago and it rained that night … The dark green around here is something to see!

1 Like