Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

May have to give it a go @SmoknGranny!

3 Likes

It was by accident and I was amazed that they hung there :grin:

3 Likes

@SmoknGranny When you smoke the weed accidents happenā€¦ lol
@Sittingbull64 man you must have got hammered good today it sounds like!
picture on its wayā€¦ And here it isā€¦

5 Likes

Oh yes dude @Sasquatchā€¦itā€™s still pouring hereā€¦I was coming home a little while ago and crossing a bridge with cars coming and I hydroplaned! My chest is still hurting! Lolā€¦but at least I held it in placeā€¦didnt know it was gonna do all thisā€¦and yourā€™s looks greatā€¦thatā€™s the way to do it!

2 Likes

Look at that squash blooming! You giving it nftg also? Lolā€¦

2 Likes

all theyā€™ve had is some fish guts 1 time. I got 1 suppose to be cucumber plantā€¦ Iā€™ll get a picture of itā€¦ I think it self identifies as something totally different

1 Like

Lolā€¦have had that experience myselfā€¦

I got tomatoes, lima beans, string beans chilli peppers starting to showā€¦ guess Iā€™m doing something right.

2 Likes

this is what Iā€™m dealing with at the moment.

Raining cats dogs and a bunch of other farm animals

3 Likes

Oh yes your thumb may be covered in hair but underneath itā€™s all green @Sasquatch

4 Likes

Iā€™m out there left of the lighting bolts

1 Like

Iā€™m underneath the dang thingsā€¦

1 Like

And she goes BLAM!

1 Like

You mean like me transplanting to a big pot on the driveway instead of the final destination :blush: Guilty as charged :+1:

Or the fact I had runaway melons that I planted too close to the chain link last year and YES!!! I was stoned both times :rofl:

2 Likes

mossy thumb @Sittingbull64
stay safe!

1 Like

Yes sir @BIGE! Thatā€™s him!

1 Like

Good Morning Weedville fro the Garriganā€™s Compound were we have been up all night parting with our good friends " The Black Keys "

CAN YOU DANCE LIKE " WILLIE " HEREā€¦hahaha HEā€™S THE ONE WHO GOT GARRIGANā€™S PARTY GOING LAST NIGHTā€¦

5 Likes

What up homie @garrigan62

Good Morning Weedpatch and the old guy in the corner @garrigan62 just sittin there ā€¦

4 Likes

Yup just twiddling my thumbs like thisā€¦

5 Likes