Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

It’s still pouring here as we speak @Sasquatch, but luckily the sun came out yesterday long enough for me to feed most of mine, had been 6 days, too long…

1 Like

mine were soaking yesterday… they haven’t dried out since I feed them last. I hate to throw liquid on liquid… Always worry about the roots bein gthis wet this long.

1 Like

A new head shop … I mean “Vape Shop” opened here this past week. I went in there a couple days ago… I walked in and said out loud mind you… “daaam” There were enough pipes in that shop to supply every pot smoker in town with a new pipe… hell 5 pipes! ok ok 100 pipes each!
Very nice selection… pipes , papers , bongs and huka etc… oh and vape supplies… I mean it is a vape shope … its a maybe 50 sqft shop… maybe 10 sqft is dedicated to vaping rest is all pipes and papers guy working there didn’t have a clue…

2 Likes

@Sasquatch and @Sittingbull64

How tall are both of your plants…maybe putting a 5 gal bucket over them would help keep them a litter drier

1 Like

my runt is 19 I think… but its to wide to go under a bucket… tallest is 37

1 Like

Yeah no way most of mine are over 4 feet and 3 feet wide… oh well…mother nature will take care of them

1 Like

Any one ever try growing cucumbers or squash and get the vine to climb so the fruit just dangles there
@garrigan62 @Sittingbull64

2 Likes

I got both doing it, I grew canalope last year like that…keeps em clean

1 Like

Cool… I have a cantaloupe going now too. what did you use for all that to climb on?
how about water melon? lol

1 Like

@Sasquatch and @Sittingbull64

Well that takes care of that idea…lol

a 30 gal garbage can would work… can I use yours @garrigan62

Hahaha very funny old one…

By the way I found my SAX…

3 Likes

Your always so cheerful I like that @garrigan62

Interesting weather! I’m on the other side oh the country from Squatch and Garrigan and getting rain every day for the last two weeks. Next week might be a bit drier and warmer, I sure hope so. I have fence posts I need to set and young plants needing much bigger pots. My Big Mama in the 25 gallon pot is 5 ft tall and almost 2 ft around. She seems to like the weather!

2 Likes

I just went down to check on my girls… all is fine in their world… did find a slug on a lower leaf of one plant… the perils of all the rain it brings them out.
I had a 2 quart butter tub down there by my girls It was full of rain water to the 2 quart line on the tub !

2 Likes

I use what ever I got…lattis, tress, tree limbs, I’ll show you some pictures when it stop’s raining @Sasquatch

2 Likes

still getting rain? Suns out here ,for now, I got some plastic garden fence about 3 ft wide and some bamboo poles… lol guess what I’m gonna use lol yeah id like to see some pictures of what u got going.

2 Likes

Man I say is it still raining! It’s beating my tin roof like a bongo! And I sure will @Sasquatch…and those bamboo poles work great…I just don’t have any at the moment but it’s my fault cause they grow everywhere

1 Like

No @Sasquatch never done watermelons…interesting though…my get too heavy for the vine

1 Like

I had some watermelons last year hanging off chain link but most were about 16 inches up as the bulk of the vines were on ground.

3 Likes