Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

@Sasquatch @BIGE, I’m gonna order some mammoth p but I hope it’s as good as the price says it is! And I was gonna do the sample thing but have no store to have it shipped to…:neutral_face:

1 Like

you can send ity to 5th season… thats what I did

Ive heard a lot about it a lot of good about it. Microbes are good

@garrigan62 must be getting up at the crack of noon again

@Sittingbull64 if I try that gypsum on one of my super soil plants … can it do any harm? I’m not using fertilizer on them so I don’t know…

2 Likes

@BIGE when you moving to Waynesville?

1 Like

Not today old one. Been up off an on all night

3 Likes

I know to well what that’s like… you getting any of this rain

Just thunder and a light show…that’s been about it.

1 Like

No sir it would not hurt a thing! @Sasquatch…it will improve your soil…at least it sure seems to help mine…let me put it like this, things grow better where I put it vs where I don’t…my be in my head but if it works that’s all that matters! It’s better than sugar pills. Lol

2 Likes

that is where i have some family…lol

1 Like

I hear you and Highcountrygal so if I put a couple hand full on top of my super soil grow and scratch it in I’ll see a improvement… I see what HCG does with it… trying to understand this

1 Like

Me too so you keep asking questions :grin:

1 Like

I’m going to try it @SmoknGranny I haven’t found any around here yet. Lowes doesn’t carry it … Maybe Ace does

1 Like

Good luck. I’m having a hard time finding Neem oil locally. Check online at ace hardware and I believe you can order it online for store pickup if they don’t stock it at your nearby store.

1 Like

Neem oil at Walmart is amazon

If I had a closer Walmart my life would be a lot easier. If I can leave hubby tomorrow I will check the local nursery as I need another bag of soil. :+1:

3 Likes

Good Morning Weedpatch! and the old guy @garrigan62 in the corner looking for his sax …

2 Likes

@Hogmaster can I barrow a cup of sugar? lol

2 Likes

could you spare some toilet paper too?
asking for friend
@Hogmaster

2 Likes

Talk about being the butt of a joke! hahahhahahha

1 Like