Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

@Sasquatch…yes garrigan65 is still dreaming of mega buds this morning

1 Like

I love them! they work great IMO I’m using them this year for veg garden too

2 Likes

Yes so am I…belive they will work great for some squash plants and a few other plants…i. still gonna use the good ole ground but gonna try a few in these also…learning learning…a mind is a terrible thing to waste!

1 Like

I use 7 gal. Ive grown in 5 gal plastic buckets . I got a chart from a outfit called root pouch Ill get a picture of it. it gives you a guide as to what size pot for what veggie. far as cannabis goes, I wouldn’t go any smaller than 7 gal. I had a couple 8 ft ers last grow. nothing under 7ft.

1 Like

Thats the aroma i look for

2 Likes

Yes that’s what I ordered was 7 gallons…same price so what not…bigger is better…I have used them in the past, and when I say past I mean a long time ago so I’m looking forward to trying them again…

1 Like

I would imagine that that scrumptious scent is slowly wafting through the kitchen about now! getting-stoned

2 Likes

Oh there there now @garrigan62 lol

Finally got her straightened out? what was it?

Good morning everyone :hugs: Ain’t no sunshine :sunny: here today :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. Can I just go back to bed :bed: ?

2 Likes

The. TCP/IP was Corupt and than had to refresh or reload windows 10
It’s was quite the ordeal

2 Likes

Dang @SmoknGranny Its brite and sunny here!!

1 Like

Well there’s a foot of snow on the ground and more coming. It’s snowing about an inch an hour here. C’mon Springtime!

2 Likes

We had “fake” Spring the past two days in the 60’s & wonderful sunshine. It’s just dark and gloomy and cold rain today :slightly_frowning_face: Not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse here!

1 Like

Right now partly cloudy 61

1 Like

2 Likes

@garrigan62 did I hear a Mustang pull up?

That’s right!!! Today’s the day for some new wheels :slightly_smiling_face:. Pictures please @garrigan62

3 Likes

72 degrees here yesterday… suppose to be warm and wet today .
Worked over my camo/flower gardens yesterday. 14 days till spring!

1 Like

what neck of the woods are you in @Loneviking I’m guessing some where up north lol

1 Like