Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

@garrigan62 you get your computer acting right?

AR @Sasquatch, lol yea,they did some likker makinā€™ ā€¦lol
gdad was one of our ww2 heros,101st airborneā€¦moved here after the war.

2 Likes

I went there a few weeks back to spend money and walked out empty handed. Everything I was looking for they were out of. But rest assured, the Nectar for the gods shelves were slap full

No Iā€™m working on. A fille transfer program

1 Like

Thatā€™s Cool! My other half is from Concord AR out side of Batesville
There are a few roads out around the Cherokee that are old moonshiner roads

Ive been over that way riding more than once

1 Like

new laptop?

This one I have is a $700. Lanbtop

1 Like

Is that a good or bad sign? Hum

I finally got in ā€¦not bad for an old man with glasses that didnā€™t have to smoke a bowl either there Mr. @Sasquatch
Bet you couldnā€™t do that Mrā€¦

2 Likes

either put your glasses on or smoke a bowl @garrigan65ā€¦
your having issues33zzold

3 Likes

iā€™ll second that diagnosis @Sasquatchā€¦lol
repeat this prescription until the pink elephant comes in to fix your computerā€¦lol

Good Morning Weedpatch!!
Thought Id get you toes tapping this morning!

@garrigan62 @Sittingbull64 @BIGE @Laurap @Wishingilivedina420state @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m 'screaming!

1 Like

apparently not loud enough, no one can hear you!passing-joint-smiley-emoticon

1 Like

Lmaoā€¦itā€™s too early for most of the world @Sasquatchā€¦but not for meā€¦and you too aparently! Spell checkā€¦lolā€¦bacon and eggs and coffer has my house smelling some kind of good this morning. Or is it blue berries? Hum

1 Like

no that would be the distinct aroma of Crystal drifting threw the house

3 Likes

You may be correct my friendā€¦very well could be crystalā€¦and Bruce Bannerā€¦a cross of blue berry and Bruce banner call it Blue Banner! Or crystal berryā€¦humā€¦ideaā€™s are running ramped threw ones mind on this Friday morning @ a wonderful 53 degrees! Can I get a :laughing:

1 Like

weather is nutz! going back to freezing temps next Thursday/Friday the last freeze Iā€™m thiking ā€¦ 15 days to go This time next week Ill have a few seeds soakin

2 Likes

Wheres @garrigan62 sleeping again Iā€™m sureā€¦ its not the crack of noon yet

1 Like

Oh I know it isā€¦seasons are crazyā€¦think mother nature may have hit the bong a little hard this yearā€¦I would say NC but its like this every whereā€¦say @Sasquatch how do you like those cloth pots?

1 Like