Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

ok @Sittingbull64 @garrigan62 so its either snowing or there’s a ton of white pollen floating down over the mtn

2 Likes

@Sasquatch same here…it snowed then the sun came out and then it’s snowing again…only I. North Carolina

it only lasted about a minute… bright sunny not a cloud in the sky now… and 32 degrees! Could this be the last freeze?

Lol…that sounds about right…and I doubt it…always a cold snap at Easter…always

1 Like

yea that’s why I’m waiting… but theres only so many times I can look into a empty pot

I got tired of looking…dang near went blind looking into a empty pot…reason for a light? That was it!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

1 Like

Only 5 days till springtime in the Patch!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

What are you thinking about switching to on your nutes

@sasquatch…gonna give the nectar of the gods a try…after you mentioned them I looked them up and liked what I saw. I have always been a good grower…have 2 green thumbs but have only been into the scientist part of it for a few years and pulled my head out of the sand and started asking questions…

2 Likes

you going to get the sample kit they have. its a hell of a deal. I know they sell the stuff at 5th Season in Ashville

2 Likes

Yes I did and a few other one’s that I can’t remember what they were called…they got some strange names but what’s in a name right? The end result’s is the name I call them…so thanks for the mentioning them!

1 Like

And I know where 5th seasons it at…good info

1 Like

They recommend a flush on a reg basis like FF. Best I can figure they are using a different mechanism to get the plant uptake …
I’m doing 2 with that 2 with Flower Power and 2 in Super Soil

1 Like

my gdads side of the family is from waynesville,cheroke up there…lol

1 Like

where abouts are you @BIGE in a general sorta way

1 Like

That the bootlegger side of the family?

1 Like

@Sasquatch. Yeah I did quite a bit or reading on them…

1 Like

yea there web site is a interesting read