Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

Ya I know that for a fact haven’t been able to find myself cents the 60s. Kinda like trying to find that @Sasquatch guy it’s not going to happen…lmafoe%5B1%5D

1 Like

THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE SHED HOUSES ON GARRIGAN’S COMPOUND AND THIS IS WHAT WE DO THERE…LMAO

3 Likes

good porch honky weather in the south today!!

1 Like

OMG :astonished: Now that brings back some damn good memories back in Florida!

You keep asking questions as I have them too :+1: like now I have to scroll back, up and down and all around to read the difference between veg & flower soils :rofl:
I “think” I know but …

@garrigan62 should change his name to Porch Honky LOL
no Just kidding, we like you just the way you are chester

3 Likes

it’s not easy,being a porch honky!

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on a txt @garrigan62 lol

1 Like

porch honkies sometimes forget things @Sasquatch

@Sasquatch So how much 'snow did yall get in your neck of the woods? March is turning out like a lion this year! I had plants out this time last year…lol

1 Like

You got snow? @Sittingbull64 Nope not a single flake. Been windy through the night. Nice out now.

1 Like

I was looking at pictures from last year, march 15th I had seedlings in 7 gal pots

2 Likes

Oh yeah we got enough to cause School delays…which don’t take much more than the mention of it! Glad I started mine inside this year!

1 Like

I haven’t even dropped a seed yet. I had to cover those plants last year. had a cold snap and a 1 frost before end of march

3 Likes

no better time than the present @Sasquatch

2 Likes

counting the days @BIGE 7 days to go. Trying to time it so they go out on the 31st. Old guy told me once, don’t plant before Easter No worries about frost then.

3 Likes

I agree because there is always a cold snap at Easter…always! I have 10 crystal and 2 Bruce banner started…3 of the Bruce didn’t germinate but the wonderful people at ilgm replaced them…I’m gonna start a grow journal on these later on…gonna try anyhow…

@Sasquatch,

We got 2" here last night !

1 Like

@Sittingbull64

You must be in the South like @Sasquatch and I …lol

1 Like

Holy crap bat man! its cold and breezy here but that’s about it.