Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

I thinks your right @BIGE don’t take much to get 5’3" off the ground! passing-joint-smiley-emoticon

2 Likes

Big hugs :hugs:. :heart:

1 Like

I couldn’t tell you how much I got… but I was pleased. I had 5 of them going had 2 get messed up in a storm . I’m sure I’m good till next harvest I used a little lst on them , just enough to get lower branches out more . They are a hardy plant. they do get hungry at times, very strong oder, did I say it has a very strong oder?

1 Like

Hurumph! So you’re making fun of my heighth impairment I’ll have you know that my feet still touch the ground … well, except after a bowl of White Widow that is :rofl:

3 Likes

@SmoknGranny I’m willing to bet you never forgot to duck

1 Like

Only on a friend’s houseboat!!! And come to think of it I was stoned at the time :grimacing: & talk about making waves !!! :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome…and it seems you did mention something about the odor…lol…but I like a strong plant…smell and strength…thanks Sasquatch

Your going to like it. It gets big too. mine were 7 - 8 ft

1 Like

Yes from everything I have heard about it…I’m gonna like it…your spot on from everything I read about it…thanks for all the info…

1 Like

@Sasquatch Same mine is the Homewell LF69005 mini walk-in green house.

2 Likes

I’m considering getting a second greenhouse so may order one. IF I’m successful making a back door on the one I have now will be my deciding factor. I’m also hanging mosquito netting inside to hopefully cut down on critter infestation :crossed_fingers:. I don’t like the metal top rail as I wanted to be able to hang stuff from it & thinking how to reinforce it. Is your top rail a tube or steel rods?

@Sasquatch
For one thing I don’t cook my soil.
I add all my ingredients for flower and ge it all ready and place it into my pots first then add my veg mix. But I don’t cook my soil

Will

2 Likes

so @garrigan62 why does every one say you have to mix it up and let it sit for a month and cooking is a relative term I don’t have it on the stove

1 Like

I just read this again, so your putting your previously mixed soil in your pot , then adding everything for veg of top?
your creating questions for me @garrigan62

1 Like

@Sasquatch

Yes and no…by this I mean, I have taken my soil from a previously groe and all I did was to add some Worm Castings and Bat Guano that’s it…" NOTHING ELSE "

The soil I make I put flower soil on bottom and veg soil on top. That’s it !

1 Like

and I got more questions… lol I’ll write them down and talk with ya later hahahah
you any closer to getting your car?

Yes…I called them yesterday afternoon and check was there. So i’m headed to the lawyers office this morning and should have money in hand Thursday Friday at the latest…as you say,
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Cool beans @garrigan62 might holler at you later today

@Sasquatch

Any time this afternoon will be ok with me. I,ll send you a tex when i’m home…ok

works for me. Haven’t seen this guy in a while…lol joint