Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

Yes I have used it…have good results with ff…and some advanced but the ff works for me

Nectar for the Gods has a sample pack you can get for shipping cost. For you be about 29 bucks, that was what mine was. Nice set up and it would cover a couple plants.

I’m just branching out a little to try something new. I’m leaning towards super soils, mixing my own up. All the work is up front then its just add water

Will check that out, I’m doing Bruce Banner and Crystal this go round…last one Blue Berry and Sour Diesel…that Blue Berry would take some nutes! Strong!

1 Like

I have a silly question :blush: I have a bunch of time release PM Ultimate soil (got at cost last fall) which I NOW know it’s not good for MJ. Would some type of flushing change the nutrients ratio to usable soil? If not, I will just use it for the veggie garden :grimacing:

Well that’s the thing I’m working on some of my own now but not ready so it’s ff…

1 Like

I did crystal last grow… your gonna like that one. going to get some more of it. going with White Widow and Gold Leaf this time around 3 of each

1 Like

That’s kind of @garrigan62 specialty, soil, I got a few recipes broke down so smaller batches can be made. You wouldn’t happened to have a motorcycle in your garage?

1 Like

@SmoknGranny

I can help you there Granny it’s very easy it’s so dam easy why even the @Sasquatch could understand it and do it…well I think he couldbut I don’t think he could mix it seeing he has to hold himself up with one cane in one hand and the other straight out for balance yup he couldn’t do it…lmfao

But any way you can break it down so that it won’t be so strong, On my journal way down I just posted what i’m using you could use the Black Cow and worm castings to do the job

Will

2 Likes

I got a question for you @garrigan62 if you put Mexican guano in your soil mix. Then you let it cook/start the break down process to make the nitrogen available. Now you take that soil after its been cooking for a 30 days, can you add more bat guano for flower? Will it break down too soon or you better off with a tea?

1 Like

1976 electroglide…1200

2 Likes

Cool, @garrigan62 rides too. I have a 1800 Goldwing and a 74 Wide Glide

2 Likes

Thanks. So that’s a lot easier & better than a flush :+1: I’m still waiting on the local nursery to open to see what they have before I have to order online.
I’m going to try autos outdoor in a portable greenhouse and a few photos in ground in my woods. I’m waiting for a good thaw to pull a slurry ph test for the wood guerilla grow. I probably have more dang potting soil than I need for my micro grows, but I got it cheap :smile:

1 Like

@highcountrygal uses a small green house she got for 50 bucks on amazon. She loves it.

2 Likes

Damn I knew I liked yall! Lol

2 Likes

I think this is it
https://www.amazon.com/Ohuhu-Plants-Greenhouse-3-Tier-6-Shelf/dp/B0757B8TGM?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

I saw that :+1:. I got mine for $40 when I got all the soil. I’m in the process of setting it up in the basement so I can make a back door for better airflow. Darn thing is 6’5” & I’m a tall 5’3” munchkin :joy: & need to take a ladder down to put the top on. With my vertigo it’s a good thing I just need two steps up! That and I have to NOT smoke first :blush:

Something else … you know how you sometimes think weird stuff after a puff or two … if you were from Florida, we’d have to call you “Skunk Ape”! :rofl:

1 Like

You must have grown some good stuff @SmoknGrannygetting-stoned rofl%5B1%5D

2 Likes

take a puff or two and just fly up there @SmoknGranny

3 Likes

@Sasquatch…how was the yields on that crystal if you dont mind me asking?..
I have some up and their good looking seedlings

1 Like