Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

anyone need some rain? i would be happy to share!

Holar any time @garrigan65

I got plenty currently @bige lol

I have a Dr. appt. this morning at 9:45
Their going to cut my thumb open and drain it and clean up that infection I have going on.
I hope this clears it up … lol

Man I almost lost my lunch!

@Sasquatch

I’m sure you’ll be ok …they said it was getting better so they kept me on the med’s for infections.

glad to hear you are getting better…infections are no fun!

No there and you got that wright.
So, any way how you been ? We haven’t talked in a while.

been good,just growing hemp like it’s going outta style!
i grew some shrooms as well this winter…lol

Ya I hear ya about the hemp. In Tenn. You can grow it but the dam rule are about 5" thick and they make you pay for every thing. Say your growing and them fuckers show up. For every test they want done you have to pay for. that includes not only the hemp but oil that you make from it. . So in other words, you pay for as many SAMPLES AS THEY WANT and that can be exspencive

i meant MMJ referring to hemp…lol
only samples they going to take from here is JR Samples,from samples moters BR549

BIGE,

Come over and check out my new threat. I think you will or mite want to look into this new way of feeding your plants

What up weedpatch!

Not a hell of a lot … But it did sleep at a Holiday In last night lol

Well did it help any lol

You know it did … lmao

How’s the shoulder doing.
I don’t wanna hear about no green puss filled gaping wounds @garrigan65

hahaha to funny … The shoulder is much, much better now and the left is a lot better as well. and thank you for asking. as for that bike , he wanted way to much money, I had $4000. he want 6 and that was it so I walked away. His loss

if the bike was in good mchanical and cosmetic condition that wouuld be a ok price
@garrigan65
but 4k is a much better one!

it wasn’t. I did a lot of research and that’s what I came up with. But I still mite go for it, but not right now.