Weed journal from Aotearoa

Not sure about the fish emulsion. @PurpNGold74 uses it. And those girls are looking mad bro Cher.

1 Like

You have any ideas on how to get the lil gg to boost?

Hmm. Not really. It looks a little light in colour so it might be hungry. Or it might just be rooting still? How old is it?

It’s as old as the blue dream and mk ultra, just never took off, so I just sowed another seed and that is growing well. Think il just see what happens

I did transplant it a few times tho but it’s been in that spot since nov 18

Ah the transplanting May be to blame. Did you break apart the root ball and get a bit rough? It might also have ants :ant: eating the roots? If they get in there early it might stunt it. They’re little butt holes. But yeah I’d probably just see what happens.

1 Like

I did over water that one when it was just a young pup :joy: cam home one day and it fell over so staked it up , so probably that and what You said about the transplanting , I’m just lucky I had more seeds I think

1 Like

Ive used fish ferts the whole grow. 5-1-1 for veg. 0-10-10 for bloom. N its working like a charm

1 Like

@anon78295680 I had a Purple Haze that had no tap root and was 1" tall, and stayed that way while everything else took off. I figured she wasn’t gonna make it so I literally tried to kill it off, feeding her the runoff of the others, never ph’ing, basically reckless abandon lol. The runt took off and now, although still smaller than the rest by far, has nice colas and may give my “blackie” Purple Haze a run for her money. The runt was always very very light in color, regardless of what I fed her. Big difference between these two Purple Haze!

3 Likes

Thems some sexi ladies!! :heart_eyes::drooling_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh that gives me some hope as I had basically given up on her :+1:t5::call_me_hand:t6:

1 Like

Never give up g. Feed up the runt.

2 Likes

It was kind of a joke here, let’s see if the runt will take 1000 ppm at an unknown ph lol. And it did :joy: once it kind of turned around I started caring and gave it the right stuff. Even if it doesnt put on the size in veg, it may be a decent yield and could be some good stuff.

2 Likes

Facts! My smallest flowering (looking by yield) girl grew the best in veg. Yet she is my fav strain… thats nuts. But she was a bagseed

1 Like

Blue dream 155 cms and has bushed out well

Mk ultra 210 cms

Gorilla glue. 170 cms getting tall not bushy has the most white pistals out of the three

6 Likes

Wowowow those ladies are getting big! Hope u hav great air circulation

1 Like

nice bush your girls have well done well done

1 Like

Wow bro. You’re going to have a chilly bun full of buds

2 Likes

Think the gg has turned into flower mode :grinning::+1:t4::+1:t4: Getting a lot of white hairs

1 Like

Nice bro. My outdoor plant is at a week into flower. Hindu Kush clone

2 Likes

Gorilla glue

Smells delicious

2 Likes