Weed journal from Aotearoa

Bro can u tag me in ur journal I can’t seem to find it

1 Like

Crop TF outta her! Like 4 day squeezing/molding sessions and a horizontal bend. :joy::joy: and some rope and cuffs and a blindfo… wait. Yea. Time to get frisky man. When does the flowering start for ya?

2 Likes

We normally harvest mid to late April maybe these girls have a two month flowering? So say end of jan? I did abit tying down yesterday and fu”cked up a branch as it pulled out of its socket so had to tie it back up, if done this before and it should live, the branch looks good 14 hours later,

You recon the head needs a tie down atm? Or wait? @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Id start immediately looking at that wall. Give’m some bruises. She will thank u later. No pistils showing right?

1 Like

Super crop it then grow it horizontally like a hedge

It’s got the odd pistal, did u mean bend like this ?

@PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Yeah bro that’s super cropping. Can you do the main trunk? Or it it hard and woody already?

I think it’s still flexible. Do you still get the big head out of it if u bend like that @Ausgrow

1 Like

Is it good to crop whole plant at once or a bit at a time?

1 Like

After a lot of reasearch look what I’ve done :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah boy. That’s the shit. Now just tie it down as it grows up again. And just do the same to any branches that look like they’re going to go over the fence. I’m doing outdoor scrog this time. This is it now.

So as it grows I bend and tie/weave to the screen. It’ll end up like my indoor scrogs

2 Likes

Oh will do the tie tomorrow, I was so glad I didn’t hear the dreaded snap :grinning: the scrog looks interesting does that increase the yield ?

1 Like

Maybe. It’s more just to maximise space. I don’t want it to grow tall so I use the scrog to train it wide. It works indoor so I’m giving it a go outside. Normally I do this.

3 Likes

Yup thats it! Well done. Fine line between cropping and breaking so be gentle. But firm. She’ll love u for it

2 Likes

Thank you for all your help so far :+1:t4: Been a blessing all your help

1 Like

Your doing the hard part. We just here to keep u from jumping off any cliffs. :joy:. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Nice green grass you have over there. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

@MickyS. Here is my blue dream at 1.5 m tall.

Gorilla glue 1.5 m tall.

And mk ultra 1.9 m tall.

And here is the struggling gorrilla glue. It’s grown a lil bit in the past week

The gfs one.

We don’t know the sex of this one tho yet fingers crossed for a girl

@PurpNGold74. @Ausgrow

4 Likes

So far I’ve been using Kina juice for the foliar feeding but I’m going to use some fish fert I made when it’s flowering … when should I start that ? Before flowering to get em
Used to it or when it’s started to flower?

1 Like

Those are some beauties! That will be crazy in flower.

2 Likes