Weed journal from Aotearoa

5 Likes

Gorilla glue all pruned up still hanging on it’s line

Will be put in paper bags when there ready

Love your picture , it so fits your situation

Yes thought I’d change it to reflect the unfortunate outcome.
Was so hard to find a picture like that online that was half decent, LE must have copyright on them all. Lol🐷

You thought of growing indoors?

Cant do it here, the nut nextdoor was screaming out in the street a year ago that i had a grow room when i didn’t. And what i am doing is wrong ??? She’s a low life fing ice addict for fs sake, i think she forgets that. I was listening to the recording today of that day when she was in her ice rage and its nuts no doubt about that.

1 Like

The meth addict needs to be relocated … they are not right in the head

1 Like

Their a different breed that’s for sure. And been trying to get rid of them for like a year but no luck. Looks like i will have to move for my own sanity.

Its a shame this beautiful girl is no longer around, she would have taken care of the nutter. You can just see the hatred in her eyes that she has for that tyre.

1 Like

Awesome looking dog… what breed was she?

This is my dog

2 Likes

Nice looking dog, looks more pure bred than mine. My dog was meant to be a Bull terrier ?
Here’s a better pic.

Edit. Was extremely vicious.

2 Likes

Yeah she’s purebred rottie , she will protect our home but if she’s away from home she’s a big softie

My girl was protective either way, u couldn’t get close to me without being bitten. Only way she would accept someone was to put her in another room then let them in the house an she’d be on their lap. But next time their at the front door it was a different story, a m8 made that mistake and he paid the price. The dog was a bit nuts also.
Edit. She had no fear

Nice dogs, here’s mine:

2 Likes

How old is he? He is a great looking dog.

Awww thanks! Her name is Emmy and she’s 3.

The light got her hairs looking gray. She is cute. 8 pounds? 9?

Thanks! Yeah maybe 10

1 Like

Gee the dog in MIB2 has put on some age!!

@Sth61The420State. You might not want to read this :joy::joy: you may know why I say that :joy::joy:

Well iv just processed 60% off gorilla glue into paper bags (finish the rest tomorrow)

This is the weight so far

7 oz of trim
18 oz of buds
@MickyS. @Rabito
@Hungrybud
@Saffa
@Ausgrow

7 Likes