Weed journal from Aotearoa

@anon78295680
Well the crackhead neighbor she dobbed me in on Friday evening the jealous thing. She rang up 000 i think ranting & raving high on meth that her neighbor is growing. They would have said after LOL ring crimestoppers to make a report to be handed onto the DS, all that takes time to investigate.
Anyway cops turned up tonight to search their place on something unrelated and smelt my plants. Had 2 GG & a BD.

@WickedAle Are u commenting on my post ?

True. What’s the penalty there?

I talked them into to giving me the “Simple cannabis offence” minimum fine of $150(on the spot), otherwise it could have been a trip to court with up to a $1000 fine + court costs.

Sorry didn’t read the entire post.

All good mate. They weren’t far off & i had problems with street lights stopping the buds from growing properly in certain parts on the plant. That turned out to be the least of my problems.
I think the authorities need to eradicate oxygen thieving meth users because they truly are a menace to society.

1 Like

Wonder why they didn’t take all the plants?

That sux bro

They took em all but i had picked a heap of 2, had it laying all over the floor. They thought it was leaf until they had a good look, nearly weren’t going to take that.

Even in legal state in the US I have heard ppl getting fined because the grow was visible.

Eventually one day it won’t be a problem to grow anywhere. One cop was saying to me he thinks it will happen here in Aus before too long. I was good to them cos i was expecting them to turn up after being dobbed in & not much u can do about that. Also the cop was saying when they were next door first the little methcow gave them heaps of grief. So that happening & me being polite, treating them with respect made it go as good as it possible could have.

They actually congratulated me on the size of plants & asked me what strains they were an the effects.

Might be time to find a new home to move too?

Geez the cops will be puffing on your smoke for the rest of the year

I hope you didn’t answer them, they were getting you to encrimanate yourself , what ever you say can be used against you etc

Yeah if the crackies don’t get transferred i want out of this place.
A cop said as they were leaving where are we taking this stuff ? I turned around and said home hey.

1 Like

Yeah what i said was all good, that was after they gave me the on the spotter when they could have taken me to court. No u have the right to remain silent stuff.
One of them tried throwing me a brick though after i said i try not to smoke as much of it these days. He says ‘what do u sell it’, nah mate edibles much better for u.

Sounds like a decent outcome. Good luck on the curing of what you kept.

Yeh cheers. In the end at least i got to keep some GG which is much more in value than the fine.

It may not be very potent though. Still better than nothing.

drillled some holes in blue dream yesterday and put pencil thru two holes, stem to big to split , going to harvest on Friday

Harvested blue dream today , colas here heavy as :grin:

Did some trimming of gg sticky as