Weed and Blood pressure

Is there a strain that helps reduce blood pressure?

1 Like

CBD helped me with my blood pressure. I went from using both Amlodipine and Propranolol to just using the Amlodipine after regular CBD dosing. You might look into the CBD heavy strains such as super critical CBD or harlequin.

2 Likes

Peach Puree CBD is one of my favorite strains right now. :+1:

Are you doing over the counter liquid CBD or growing your own High CBD strain?

I’m thinking about trying the ILGM Hemp Blueberry CBD for my next grow.

I buy a CBD isolate from Lazarus Naturals.

1 Like

I have a few different CBD strains. G13 Peach Puree CBD is 5% THC to 10% CBD. Yes you get a nice mind high as well. :+1:

1 Like

CBD can help you, hope so.

Good info there.

Glad to hear that it is working for hypertension. I have read that people using medication for hypertension need to be very careful with using CBD or any other medical marijuana to control blood pressure. Something about the interaction between the two. Has anyone else heard negative comments about using CBD to lower blood pressure?

That’s something you should address with your physician.

1 Like

Yes i know of a strain blood pressure, I’ve been using it for the last 3yrs now, i stop taking my prescription med after i discover this strain, if you need more info about this strain i would be happy to help

What is the strain for blood pressure? I also have spinal stenosis. Filled with arthritis from C1 to L5… Trying to find a good CBD oil or make my own.

Its a new strain unknown to the general public at the moment,well it’s been in existence for about 3yrs now, so its not that new, its a strain that was created by a group of scientists in Maryland 3yrs ago, clinical trails are currently being conducted using this strain, this is one of the reasons why this strain is not available to the public, an associate of mine works at a research facility and have had access to strain for last 2yrs, this strain is therapeutic for an array of illnesses which includes high blood pressure, Crohn’s disease, diabetes pancreatic issues, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, sickle cell anemia, and its also good for treating nausea associated with Chemo therapy.

1 Like

if you are really interested, i will give u an email address where u can reach me directly, free samples are available !

Mean to say " have had access to this strain for the last 2yrs"

I’m interested.

Im glad you’re interested, i will be happy to help you, contact me at this Email so we can chat more freely, 14thandham@gmail.com