WeDryer Info Needed

I am contemplating buying a WeDryer but before I do I would like to hear from people who are actually using one.
Do they work as advertised and would you buy one again?
If I get positive feedback I am going to buy the XL as it handles 3-4 Kg wet bud, and the SL only handles 600 to 700 grams of wet bud (according to the web site), big difference for the $30 additional cost for the XL model over the SL.
Thanks for any info anyone can provide

3 Likes

@Nicky uses that I believe. I saw someone else say they have one, can’t remember who.

1 Like

Most of the feedback here has been positive.
You can search the forum for threads where its mentioned.
https://ilgmforum.com/search?q=wedryer

1 Like

Yeah Nicky does he commented when I ordered my weedsnow dryer, can’t comment on either one cause don’t have a harvest to test.

2 Likes

I think @DankGunslinger is the other one who has one.

2 Likes

Yes I have the original, it will dry one big auto’s worth of harvest.
@DankGunslinger got his after me and he had the XL as I think you got as well @SKORPION is that right?

It’s a cool design, it doesn’t work 100% but does pretty close, I’ve had mine hanging beside the dinner table and my girlfriends mom was over and she had no idea she was sitting right beside it on the couch.

I now recommend that you get a timer to run the fan, if you run the fan all the time it dries to fast at least in low humidity zones like mine.
So a basic timer to run it on for 30 min then off for 30 min is where I wills start next time.

I still much prefer having a tent as the environment can be controlled much better but it has saved me a couple times when I just have an early plant and don’t have the space to shut down a tent.
Definitely get the XL though the original is just to small.
Ps I haven’t seen @DankGunslinger around sadly so doubt he will chime jn.

7 Likes

I have the small one I used last grow I wet trimmed and cut to fit wedryer it does dry faster and hides smell it worked well, I used to dry some sample popcorn buds this time, but I hung all My plants in the tent this time trying a slower dry after bud wash I would definitely get the bigger one

1 Like

I first bought the smaller one as it was the only model available at the time. Liked it and needed larger capacity and purchased the new larger model. Works great if you need to dry outside your tent and keep the smells down to minimal.

1 Like

I did a lot of reading on this. It’s a great alternative for those without patience. Old school hanging in the proper environment gives better results, but for plug-n-play it seems to be within 75% of that.

I’ll stick to what I’ve been doing. I’m an old coot and like it my way.

5 Likes

Hey man did you end up getting the Wedryer?
How’s your experience been?

1 Like

Yea i did, the larger XL model. I used it for my last harvest, late June 2020, it worked great, no odor, fast drying time- 5 to 7 days. I plan on using it for my next harvest
Bottom line no regrets

2 Likes

old thread but for some reason i’m just hearing about this! does anyone have any updated experiences? if you wash your buds first is that an issue or should they hang for a day? and is it ok to open it up and put another plant in that’s harvested a few days later?

1 Like