Wedding cake/yellowing tips

The tips of my bud leafs are starting to yellow….suggestion’s,comments,tips welcome :pray: final weeks of budding not sure if this is normal for the strand or a Possible problem,very new to growing

8 Likes

Looks beautiful I’m still new to growing on my first grow I’d be happy if mine turns out looking like that!!! Is it auto or photo?? Nevertheless Looks beautiful to me but like I said I’m still in kindergarten when it comes to this stuff!

4 Likes

Whatever you are doing is working! Beautiful plant​:potted_plant::metal::fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

That’s called painted nails, means you are pushing the nutes (which means a good thing) .

5 Likes

Looks good, she’s starting to finish, those frosty tips make me drool…

Get a wifi microscope, you’ll want to see what those trichomes colors are, before harvest. Think we got one for twenty dollars on Amazon

You have been doing a great job, keep it up!

2 Likes

It’s a photo and thank you

2 Likes

Wow ok thank you :pray: I appreciate all the feedback

I’ll pick that up thank you

Thats one frosty bitch. Great job. Just looks like a bit of nute burn on the tips. Nothing to worry about now. Gonna be a great harvest.

1 Like

Great looking plant!

1 Like

5 Likes

shocked-surprised

3 Likes

Hey watch that ‘pot’ty mouth mam!!

1 Like

Uh oh. Am I gonna get a scolding? Sorry.
iNq72lCsYfFz40th06

5 Likes

Hahahaha I’d expect no less from you and Cool Breeze!! :joy::rofl::laughing:

3 Likes

Looks absolutely amazing to me! I never wanted to get married again but I’d like so e of that wedding cake :yum:

2 Likes

@Anarchyprone gotta tell us about that magic you pulled outta your hat cause im changing your name to Frosty…

2 Likes

Do you know what food ruins a woman’s sex drive???

Yup-wedding cake lol!! Pray that this cake has the opposite effect!! :rofl:

1 Like

Being such a new grower I am definitely counting my lucky stars,Keeping it simple trying not to complicate things…:pray: