Wedding Cake Grow First Autos in 12 Years or Better

I’m ready to kick off another grow in the 3x3. Will be under the dual HLG 260 Rspecs w/UVA in the 3x3. I’ve been planning on doing this grow in Coco. And I’m ready to pop seeds. Going to use Humbolt Secret Starter Pack + 2 for nutrients. But I’m getting cold feet, ICE Cold feet over the coco. Just not setting right with me at all. I even have the pots filled and ready to go with Fox Farm 70/30 Coco/Perlite. But I didn’t sleep good on it last night which is very strange for me. I also have a Peet/Coco/Perlite mix and the always ready to go Ocean Forrest. I’ve never enjoyed growing in Coco or Auto’s for that matter. But I saw this as a opportunity to push through that barrier. For me coco has always been a half ass answer to hydro. And if I had the room I would be growing straight hydro. And honestly if I push through I’m really going to need the help of the community concerning auto’s and coco as if a new grower was kicking the grow off. Thats how green I am with auto’s and coco. I’ve got the #5 nursery pots loaded up with coco and ready to go. But I have a knot in my gut. What says the community?

2 Likes

I’ve found using straight canna coco crazy simple. Faster growth than soil. Easily controlled nutrients. Delicious tasting and smelling buds.

2 Likes

I watered with full strength Jack’s 321 pH to 5.8 every day. And I have sweet lights.

Obviously there’s more to it than that… but honestly not much. :joy:

From the start

1 Like

Will be creeping thru the grow. Cant wait 4 it great light and coco really is amazing

1 Like

Especially with autos, I don’t think I’ll ever do them in soil again unless it’s outdoor. I just can’t get them big fast enough before they switch to flower.

Good luck though. I’ll be happy to follow along

@Underthestairs gotcha covered with a link to his journal. Take it from a previous soil grower that’s been in coco the last year and 1/2. Total control and near zero issues :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I guess you were following along :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy: just my self induced issues Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Nice. I still do soil i love coast of maine bar Harbor blend