Weddding Cake & Zkittlez Auots, Seeds?!

Has anyone else ever had autos produce massive amounts of seeds? I mean massive… Saw no signs of being a hermophrodite for either one, but they both gave me tons of seeds! Smoke is still really good, annoying pulling seeds out of good pot, but damn I can grow for life now. Defintely had good bud have a seed or 2 over the years but nothing like this…

1 Like

Well keep a good eye on new grows with those seeds because you were definitely pollenated at some point in your grow. Hermi or brought in from somewhere else. Which makes me think these seeds will also have some similar genetics.

1 Like

The few autos I’ve grown all produced seeds, but no more than 3. No signs of herm and no male plants. But that’s an axxload of seeds there. Haven’t seen that many without accidental pollinating.

1 Like

Im growing nothing but autos, I look at them 10 times a day, saw nothing that would make them pollinate. I mean I hear ya both, what else could it be, something pollinated them. Crazy! Keeping these seeds for an isolated grow, taking no chances. If I left my windows open and Im doing an indoor grow? But its winter… So confused…

I had some issues with my outdoor grow last year lots of seeds, absolutely no males, or herms. Only way you get seeds like that is pollination. It can travel 10 miles with the right conditions, so I’m guessing they were pollinated somehow.

1 Like