Website Not Enabling Purchases

Hey Stacy. Appreciate the reply. So if I pay for the order. I’m gauranteed they will be shipped. I know others in the same boat as me and if I can pass on the info to pay for existing orders it may take the uncertainty from it. No one wants to part with the coin until we know for sure.

Also couldn’t find the part to enable pm to you. If U don’t mind flicking me one , I’ll definitely reply if I can locate it.

Thanks again n sorry to take up your time

1 Like

That’s right. We won’t cancel any open orders, we still get payments for them which will be processed and handled like usual. :slight_smile:

I’ll send you a PM!

1 Like

@ILGM.Stacy I hate to report it but the website is giving me the same error again. I have one item in my shopping cart now, but every time I try to pay it just takes me to the confirmation screen for the first order I placed.

Can you please get back to our email thread about what you’d like to order this time? I will personally help you out again.
Unfortunately this particular problem is still being investigated and hasn’t been resolved yet.

Been there too, trying from Aus but no facility available. Cheers aX

Thanks, I’ll try again, the activation seems invalid. Email to follow

Hello @ILGM.Stacy
Oz grower here as well and I am also having trouble placing an order from Australia. I had placed BB’s and GL’s in my cart but when I go to check out, it tells me “no payment can be made as there is no shipping”.
I hope this is just a glitch.
Regards

Unfortunately, it’s not a gitch. :frowning:
At the moment we are still unable to accept any new orders to Australia, we currently only ship to the USA.

1 Like

@ILGM.Stacy

Wow, That really sucks man. To anyone reading this in Australia, do we even have a choice? I do not know of any other seed banks that ship to Oz. Do you know if it is just a temp thing?
Cheers

2 Likes

So it looks like Australia has been ditched? That’s a real shame.
I had no issues when it was Bonza Seeds. Time to look elsewhere?

Hello @ AussieJack

I am sure it will be sorted soon, but in the mean time where to go. If I find anything, happy to share the info guys.
Sorry ILGM, I am still a loyal customer and happy to still utilize your business. Bad timing is all.
Have a magic day

Unfortunately I’ve already gone elsewhere. I doubt they want me saying where on their forum though and I’ve yet to see if I receive what I’ve ordered.
It’s a shame but I’ve had no response to my questions from ILGM regarding a time frame (if at all) when shipping will resume to Aus. I could be waiting weeks.
Too late unfortunately.
I’m happy to give ILGM my business in future… I’m just unsure of that future regarding Aus.

We totally understand that you all can’t wait for us to be able to ship to Australia again, no worries about that.
We are bummed out about it too and really hope to be able to resume shipping to Australia again in the near future.

@AussieJack We replied to your email on the 21st of May, didn’t you receive it? It might have arrived in your spam folder.

Hi Stacey,
Thank you for the reply.
I did receive that email but followed up a few days later hoping for some kind of timeframe on when shipping would resume.
The reason provided was due to a lack of stock due to COVID but I imagine stock is still being shipped to customers…. Just not Australia?
I have no gripe with ILGM and would like to do business but I just couldn’t wait for who knows how long.
Hopefully communication is sent out when shipping to Australia resumes as going all the way through checkout each time just to see no payment option is a pain.