WEB site work going on

It appears as someone is working on fixing the title scroll issue…glad to see it.

While you are at it, consider changing the “apotforpot” ad to wide instead of tall so it does not take up so much vertical space.
I don’t if this is an issue on the “mobile” version but the “desktop” version would certainly benefit from that.

3 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

Is there a reason that ILGM doesn’t offer 1 and 3 seeds options? It feels forced that you spend 50+ dollars which I believe would drive away customers. If those options were offered I think you’d have more sales. Lots of little sales are still sales and they add up quick. :wink:

Hey WEB developer, it looks like you are getting very close…nice job.

Just get the main menu items working again and you are there. WooHoo!

Anyone else have Times font now instead of Helvetica?

@ILGM.Support I don’t see a place to adjust this on my end…

2 Likes

Me too, this is set in the HTML code @KeystoneCops so we don’t any control of it that I know of.

1 Like

It’s their business model.

They offer free shipping, free replacement, and no handling. Other seedbanks will sell you a single seed. See how much they charge you that way…

2 Likes

I know. I thought maybe I accidentally adjusted a preference, but now I’m thinking it was a dev.

1 Like

You can buy enriched plutonium for about the same price by weight!

2 Likes

@ILGM.Roy has been working on the site. I’m happy the leader remains on top now.

5 Likes

I have been watching your efforts from afar @ILGM.Roy and was glad to see you on it.

2 Likes

Hey @ILGM.Roy, I am certain that you are aware but just in case, the main menu bar is not functional at this time.

The scroll issue is fixed though, nice work. I don’t really use the main menu bar myself but I am sure that many do.
Without it there is no easy access to the guides and the seed bank link is certainly an important one for those that may not have it bookmarked.

LOL! I worked and the bomb unmaking factory (Rocky Flats) for years. Repackaged a lot of Pu.

1 Like

Ewe! But bombs are better when they are quiet!

Hey guys,

thanks for your keen eye! I did make a few changes yesterday:

• The forum platform- and our custom header conflict so it’s one or the other. The navigation to the guides and store are visible when you’re at the top.

• We will be running those square-sized banners for ads and store-navigation. 80% of forum users use mobile so these work best.

• The font is aligned with the other websites. Everything is in line now.

Hope you guys have a great holiday!

Roy

2 Likes

This is a test to see if my status appears as regular, which it should, or not.
Keep after it.

Hey @ILGM.Roy the banner is much better, thanks for your efforts.

The menu items at the very top “HOME GUIDES FORUM SEED SHOP” are still not functional on the desktop version. If this is intended, then everything is good now.

Have a great holiday (if you are in the US).

1 Like

Hi @ILGM.Roy the main menu items and banner are working much better.
We appreciate your continued efforts to insure that the WEB page functions properly and provides the tools that we all rely on.

1 Like

Hey @merlin44 happy to help!

1 Like