Super skunk
*Agent orange
*Orange bud
*super lemon haze
Chocolope
Auto mix pack
Auto 2.0 mix pack

• juicy mix pack

Everything in the ground was a monster, everything in a pot was big and everything grown in my fridge has been fulfilling💪🏼

4 Likes

I grow in New England. Indoors and outdoors.
My favorite ilgm strains are Bruce Banner and California dream.
Any of the widow strains are fairly easy.

Oh,
I forgot Gold Leaf

3 Likes

My outdoor Scrooged strawberry kush was my biggest followed by a gold leaf, chocolope probably my best quality smoke/season. Recommend them all and still have 2 of every seed I’ve bought as a future bank for myself.:rofl:

1 Like

That’s smart thinking those seeds are pretty high dollar though@poweaforce

1 Like

I would keep them to save them for souvenirs

1 Like

About $10-$20 per seed. That’s not even a jay bag of weed you need to grow to cover costs of the seeds 5 ounces of bud and your lights are covered 2👌

1 Like

I chose ilgm because the added support of the grow Bible, plant care book and the people on the forum. I also live in a area in the US that is less than progressive , I saw us seed banks but purchases from known us companies to ship to an area where it is not acceptable would be too many red flags.

2 Likes

Iv been looking at seed banks since December The pros will tell you to not buy seed banks that are in the us to buy oversees but than yesterday they were discussing don’t do it at all but instate a member here got ripped off or something some are literally fake they don’t even exist

1 Like

They are so exspensive to I couldn’t believe the price they were when I looked I understand to they are good quality there worth the price but for me it’s the shipping and how long it will take to get to me

1 Like

@Powaforce what site is that man ILGM or a seed bank in the us?

1 Like

There so many of them :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

I was right there with you, I mean I looked at all the same things. I even saw a post that was ranting about ilgm. But I went with ilgm not only after talking with people on the forum but also watching YouTube video journals. Just type in ilgm on you tube. Then the shipping time, yes shipping times are longer but I mean what really does a week or two matter when your gonna put 3 to 6 months into it. I honestly decided to do all I could to get results. I chose a easy and forgiving strain the white widow , then I chose the autoflower to minimize human error. But everyone is different this just worked for me. Also there was the sale ilgm was having where I bought 10 seeds and got 10 free so basically complete one order get one free. That came to 6 dollars a seed.

3 Likes

That’s what I looked at last night 10for 10 to the good ones female I wan to do

How long you’ve been growing totally just say marajuana not tomatoes and stuff and are you new to this sit like me iv been on eleven days now

I see I went auto cause it’s just for personal supply so yield wasn’t as important as the time to harvest. I will keep 2 plants growing at all times so I just needed a constant supply. I will eventually switch to fems after I have a descent stock, just in case something goes wrong. I just wanted the best chance for success. I mean I’ll take 4 to 6 oz over a pound that I never got cause I made a mistake.

1 Like

Yeah I grew up growing outdoor illegally , then I went to being a consumer and buyer. I just started the indoor route so I needed help because it’s a different animal. I mean I just hiked miles in the woods planted and checked every so often or went into a corn field and replaced there crop with mine and let them do it for me and grabbed it up before the farmer harvested.

Good idea Joey I bet it grow good in that cornfield well can I tag along with on your grow we have a lot same qualities so I’ll watch you you can watch me what u think is that ok

Of course even with us both being new to it, we can learn from each others success and mistakes. I mean I feel like I’m in college I read, watch, and learn every day. A couple years maybe I will a degree in marijuana , hell who knows when it’s legal in my area I may even run a dispensary who knows.

How could you forget Gold Leaf lol? It was all over the forum a year or so ago; remember that?

My favorite ILGM strains so far:
Sour Diesel is numero uno for me.
Gold Leaf
Crystal
Purple Haze

2 Likes

I want to know the strongest thc is that going to be medical is medical stronger than recreational