We’re is the best place to get seeds overseas or so n the United states

I’m a begginer grower iv looked at a lot of seed banks What is better overseas or in the United States were your from

I live in a small town population of 5000 and some of those seed banks don’t ship to certain places small towns in mountain regions

I :heart: growing marajuana has pretty good seeds iv seen a lot of selection types female male

2 Likes

So many selections anymore

1 Like

I’ll will keep looking and researching to there a lot that goes into seeds a lot of thinking and deciding on what I want Strain how fast they grow light :bulb: eeeeeooowwo

I got a headache sometimes when I think about seeds

Iv looked in the United States though they have some seed banks here I was surprised to see as many as they have though

Hi @kcj
I would recommend seeds from ILGM they ship to me in OZ and always are great genetics mate you can’t go wrong!!!:+1:

3 Likes

@Mat I’ll go with your idea I love :heart: growing marajuana is the best that I’ve looked at

2 Likes

Why can’t you call them on the phone or can you

@Mat your from Australia iv been researching on seeds and noticed they have some seed banks in Australia but they don’t ship to United States I think just Central America or your region

1 Like

Iv grow there skywalker og and it was EXCELLENT :grin:
I also have mate who grow other strains off them and they love them as well
Iv trued other places but they don’t ship hear or things go wrong sending them??
ILGM always come threw!!!
Good luck mate👍

1 Like

Here, is by far the most reliable👌

1 Like

You gotta I :heart: growing marajuana

1 Like

Powaforce :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: most reliable

2 Likes

You can’t beat a shipping and germination guarantee🤙🏼 Never needed to ring them. Just email👌

1 Like

I’ve grown many plants from ilgm genetics. All of the seeds that sprouted grew fantastic plants.

These are the strains Ive grown from here.

Skywalker OG
Black Widow
Chronic widow
Bruce Banner
California dream
Lsd
Blue dream
Grandaddy Purple

Im probably forgetting a few

6 Likes

What part of the world if don’t mind asking you’ve grown a lot man you do two or three grows a year?

1 Like

so what is your favorite one out of that bunch is the easiest and all out of organic soil to

1 Like

I :heart: growing marajuana is bard out of amsterdam

1 Like