We got a first timer here!

Might as well go all out and get the scorpion you know what they say go big or go home just my opinion I like excessive lighting :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: then you won’t have to worry about upgrading you’ll already have it

1 Like

now i wont touch the MG. with the amazing guidance from everyone on this forum i have been able to learn a ton and move on from the MG and now into FFOF. when i did use mg i would run about 2 gallon of plain water thru the bucket two days prior to planting. once planted u need to find that happy balance with volume and frequency of watering. bad part is if ya get into trouble with mg there is nothing u can do to fix it other than replant into better soil. if its all ya got it will work but i recommend something else. hope this helps.

2 Likes

Very true! I went big with the tent so I shouldn’t even be asking about that with lights! :rofl:

1 Like

they’ll be going up soon!

9 Likes

Sweet rig!

1 Like

thank you! my first one is going up tonight over some autos that I’ve had going under the Amazon lights. I’m very excited to see the results of this grow. what height and percent do you recommend I start as I don’t want to shock them. also, will I be good with using the Amazon lights for veg stage on the plants before moving to the flower tent?

2 Likes

Not really sure what you were working with, but i would try to thumb eyeball same intensity levels. Then increase a little every few days until you get to desired point

1 Like

sounds good. and I’m coming from maxsisun pb1000 I had ten of them throughout the entire tent.

1 Like

That had to be nightmare of wiring lol.

1 Like

prior to the first adjustment, they were pristine! once the plants took off, I got much lazier then I would like to admit and it got messy! the single cord on this unit and only two ratchet cords is a god send haha

3 Likes

Ends up being the same for everyone else.

1 Like

She’s a beauty gonna be a huge difference that’s a bad boy😜

2 Likes

I was definitely reminded of that feeling as a kid on Christmas morning the day I saw the fed ex truck backing in! the hard part now is what I want to start for the first round. definitely a purple Haze and a runtz. I might throw a god father og down if my will power folds and I cave to the current sale haha then I’m thinking last one will be a gold leaf. I love having a variety :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve seen some phenomenal set ups on here since I joined. clean, organized, and something I’d like to see when I unzip mine instead of a jungle of cords haha

2 Likes

Great light

2 Likes

thanks! I’m excited to see the difference both during and end results

1 Like

Hey bud, umm…Photos in your 3x3 two plant 15oz grow, yes? Nice :+1:

1 Like

@OnTheCheap thanks much appreciated :+1:t2: