We got a first timer here!

Whats the best approach for that, leave them while the others grow or snip them?

What works for you or what you’re comfortable. Do you have the space to spare? Do a partial harvest.

They were flipped on 08/22. Definitely need to do more training and upkeep, its a jungle in there! But I am liking what im seeing so far!

5 Likes

Omg your wires are making my head hurt! Please zip tie those! Plants look awesome tho!

1 Like

Appreciate it! And thats next on my grow to do list haha I had to do a quick move up with the lights and everything got tangled, they were decently organizer prior to that :rofl:

1 Like

So anyone following feel free to answer: favorite strain so far, best resulting grow, and best tips learned so far

White Widow, LST and perpetual growing

That is a white widow auto I got outside. Im looking forward to trying it, the colder temps have definitely made her colorful

5 Likes

So here is the final product from one of the original bagseed plants that peaked my interest into growing months back. I had to harvest 3 early due to conditions of the plant with weather. I hit a whole lot of bud rot this season. Im going to upload some pictures tomorrow of the same plant as these pictures, I think there may be some brown mold developing. Im hoping its just my inexperienced eye looking at hairs changing colors from drying out. But at least for now, lets enjoy some of these miracle grow products :rofl: @Dr.ofSmokology

8 Likes

congratulations on the harvest man. im on hold waiting for the smoke report. take notes of everything u did this year so you know what to look for next time. ive never taken notes but im an idiot.

1 Like

I definitely need to do something to combat the rain as much as possible for my grow outdoors next year. Humidity is kind of out of my hands, but morning dew and rain water I need to get a small electric leaf blower for it. My curiosity is also peaked by the density. I snipped these bad boys and was so happy with how solid they felt. After hanging for close to 48 hours now, they feel so fluffy to the touch. Same with my white widow autos. Could it be due to not enough nutrients or harvesting too early? I know I ran nutes at roughly half to 3/4 recommended doses on the packages. I know its not the best idea on my part, but i havent dove into the fully technical measuring runoff ppm and what not. I ph balance water after all nutes and thats about it

1 Like

And youre not alone, I still havent written down the magic numbers for nute measurements so im not guessing and checking when im going for ph balance!

1 Like

So here are the images in question about the mold

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @covertgrower

1 Like

I don’t see anything clear and definitive on pictures.

3 Likes

I’m not seeing anything definitive.

2 Likes

@covertgrower ill take some more and see if I can get a better angle. I’d rather be safe than sorry. I looked over them pretty thoroughly and didnt see anything along the lines of bud rot. Now after drying for a couple days, there just appears to be brown in places ive never noticed on bud ive handled prior to this. After getting my toes into growing, im kind of ashamed at the lack of attention ive paid to the details on the herb ive injested in my life :rofl:

1 Like

Bmif you see brown spots that you suspect is bud rot just pull them open a little and see. It will be all rotten and mushy if so

1 Like

Any suggestions on a rough time estimate? This is one of the banana kush from my first ilgm seed grow. I must say compared to the bag seeds i experimented with, the ilgm plants are phenomenal as far as smell, density, and appearance. One of the sour d has an aroma i can only describe as the most appealing bud for my sense of smell. Im no expert reviewer, but the citrus scent coming off of it is hands down top notch for me.

7 Likes

Some trichs are clear and some milky, im just not sure when to go off nutes. Not sure on a time table for how long the plant needs to reach peak level in comparison to the two weeks recommended of no mutes.