We got a first timer here!

it was nothing to do with the pro mix itself and more to do with my patience level and lack of scientific ability. miracle grow fits my lifestyle and has worked for me.

2 Likes
  • ILGM Seeds- banana kush, sour d, durban poison, and gold leaf
  • Medium: miracle grow yellow bag
    *Nutrients: 1/5 (ballpark) diluted recommended dose of ilgm seedling booster. Sprayed out of a spray bottle roughly once every two days.
  • Vessels: red solos for 3 weeks (including germination) then moved to 10 gal fabrics for one week now
  • PH of Water- tap is reading 7.48, using distilled now reading 6.5
  • PPM of prior tap was 175, distilled reading 4ppm
  • Light system: 10 maxsisun pub 1000 pro
    -using 5 of them at 50% raised about 36 inches (i was thinking light burn so I raised them) and on the other side same % over new white widow autos.
  • Temps; Day 79-83,. Night 73-75
  • Humidity; dehumidifier running outside tent keeping air going in at 65-70%
  • Ventilation system; open window with fan pulling air in and blowing it directly at the hose opening on the tent i left open. I put a fan infront of that open vent on the inside of the tent to pull that air in. I also have a fan in the corner for help with circulation.
  • Co2; No

Let me know if I left anything out you need

1 Like

Very true. Whats good for the goose isnt always good for the gander.

I dont have very much knowledge on coco at all, its either just been soil or hearing about hydro setups but nothing specific.

I did a soil test, not too sure how accurate it was but I got a 5.86 ph as well

1 Like

I just started adding silica on my last grow notice a big difference in the plants

1 Like

Here a few tips on silica for soil or any medium or mediumless grows. Prolly add a bit of silica to the grows now if ur not planning on alot of training. It helps alot for sure but if u r gonna train id wait and start at flower time or just afyer all the lst is about done as silica will stiffen up the stalks but u can still work them and do lst as long as its not wood. U really jumped in the deep end for firat grow and going big. U took go big or go home to the extent lol. If u love smoking u will love this hobby ot is super great lol. I didnt read all yet half way thru or so but if u keep on this which woth amount of money u spent in lights alone tells me u wanna succeed in this. If u have the time for atleast a water everyday once a day somedays 2 times if needed but check into canna coco. And jacks 321. U cant mess it up with this combination as long as nutes r mixed good this is all u need for nutrients nothing else required unless u want to add in boosters or additives on ur own. Siloca is a major part in uptaking water in the plant and can be used in every water. Here a few i dod a screenshot for u to read. Id invest on this for sure. Any kind of silica works for plants dont have to be an expensive kind. General hydroponics armor si is like 12 bucks a litre. Im set to watching. Kepp the updates coming bud. Good luck.

Yes I’ve noticed with silica LST can turn into super cropping real fast

3 Likes

Thanks for the tips! I am going to try lst so I will definitely wait till flowering like you recommended. The less chance of snapping the better,especially my first few rounds. Im very eager to learn the ins and outs, dos and don’ts, and hone in on my own way. Obviously that all comes with time, there is so much to learn. But I look forward to it! I want to be able to troubleshoot and solve on my own based off of all the knowledge ill gain from research, trial and error, and the folks who help me out on here!

2 Likes

Beat spot ive found so far to learn from. Most ppl here r awesome. There is no bullying no swearing allowed other forums are not like that alot of swearing rude ass ppl. Grant it i did meet a bunch of cool ass dude and ladies but it’s not the same as it is jere

Sounds like I found the right place then. I dont understand the nastiness on any forum. You signed up to either help people, learn, or talk about a certain subject. Every single person is new at some point. As long as they know more by the end of today than they did at the start, thats all that matters.

3 Likes

Im happy to say after a few heavy waterings using distilled water and so far one dose of lime to the soil, the plants seem like they are going to pull through. Even the gold leaf is starting to grow (small single plant picture) and she was in rough shape a week ago! I noticed the durban poison never seemed to have been affected like the other plants, they must have been able too handle the load they were given!

2 Likes

Looking good👍

1 Like