Way to visually determine autoflower or not? 3 weeks old

Check this one out and let me know what you think. The PPFD values on this seem really good, especially at a distance. The price is on point (on sale and a $30 coupon). Spectrum looks good. Samsung diodes. Would love to hear your opinion on it. Thanks much.

The price is very attractive.
I am not a light guy. I have to read the information provided to see if it adds up.
The shape and light pattern does not appear to fit the 3’ requirement well. It is designed for a square space and for it to cover 3’ the light needs to be raised to high. You loose to much power at the edges when you do this.
It doesn’t say anything about daisy chain connections. You will need multiple lights to cover 3x6
It does not appear to be dimmable.
I think you will need to look more at the ones with 1500 or 2000 in the product description.
The way the lights are named you generally take 10% to obtain actual draw power.
Except with the one you picked out. In one area it says actual power is 150 watts while in another it says 100w.
Look for ones that cover 3’ during flower

Okay will do. Thanks again!!

Little update. Each plant has its own light with a minimum of 100 true watts at the wall. The last 3 lights are all new quantum rigs, with Samsung diodes and meanwell drivers. Really nice lights. The plants are absolutely flourishing!

Looks like a bunch of happy plants.

1 Like