Watt-Sun’s Widows

This threads on perfectly and has a gasket so it doesn’t leak. Just a FYI , 3/4 regular pvc won’t fit this you have to go with cpvc pipe . Picked everything up at Home Depot

2 Likes

i was looking for something like this for MONTHS my first grow. thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

@Watt-Sun The first 2 arrived, so I grabbed some fittings at HD and got the back half of the tent ran. It’s almost “Morning for the ladies, and the other 2 pots won’t be here until Monday, so enough work for one evening.

Man. Again. Great find! I’ve glued 3-4 times trying to get a good seal and not clog the screen from coco 4 cannabis. I had it down to 1 leaking, when I saw the light! :joy::wink:

6 Likes

:+1: Worth every penny

1 Like

Ok some more jacks knowledge, learned the hard way (as usual)
I ran the Bloom booster for the first week of flower at jacks recommended dose
5.7g bloom booster (10-30-20) per gallon
1.2g Epsom salt per gallon
After a week I’m now seeing a calcium deficiency. Upon further inspection I realized the bloom booster contains 0 calcium.
Contacted jacks and was given an updated mix ratio

10-30-20 Bloom: 3.79 grams per gallon
Part B 15-0-0: 1.26 grams per gallon

3 Likes

So no epsom with the bloom boost anymore?

Also, thats quite a ratio change… :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

According to them no Epsom salt

2 Likes

I know the booster contains some Epsom already I’m guessing since this is a 2 week bloom booster it will be enough

1 Like

Good to know. I didnt run any bloom boost this run but when I do in the future, Ill be glad to reference this thread!

Also, while your here. Do you mix in your Jacks in a concentrate and then add to your reservoir? Or do you mix everything together at once?

1 Like

I don’t do the concentrate . I mix the A& Epsom salt in a 5 gallon bucket with a drill and a 5 gallon paint mixer

I add the B last and give it a final mix

2 Likes

Scrog attempt is actually looking like a true scrog​:+1:except the two on the end ruining it for everyone :joy:

10 Likes

You and your runts. Lol they are looking very nice thus far! Bravo! :+1: these are WW clones right?

Yes and they are true to there mothers pheno. Short and bushy the other pheno is probably the most scrog-able plant I have grown . Nice flexible branches and great center growth

2 Likes

I have both of those phenos as well, short and squat, stacked liked flapjacks. The other was big and stretchy, easy to bend. Node spacing isnt as tight. Sucks I had one herm and seed the others a bit. :weary: maybe next time wont be as troublesome.

1 Like

@Watt-Sun how many ppms were you feeding your widows through flower on Jacks?

My water (after I run it through an RV filter) is 30ppm to start. After jacks I get just about 900ppm

2 Likes

The one that hermied . Was that an ILGM seed?
Do you know what caused the Herm?

1 Like

Day 14 Flower

5 Likes

It was an ILGM seed. Im not positive what the contributing factor is, whether I stressed it or it being genetic. I did defoliate and shortly after had nute burn issue and ph was out of wack. That may have contributed to it herming, but idk. And ok that makes sense, I was only reaching 700ish ppms because i had read an older feed chart. I thought the 900ish ppms were high and would dilute it down to 700. I could have starved her into herming maybe?? I doubt it though.

1 Like

Was it nanners or full on pollen sacs?

1 Like