Watt-Sun’s Widows

I just gave mine their first feeding of Jacks today.

I dont think I even seen that light. Lol i like your idea though, nice spacing between lights.

Looking forward to your harvests in the coming weeks! :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Clones are loving the Strip lights and at least one of them has just about grown right into it with no burning or leaf issues.

1 Like

I seen that one just inches from the light, and still reaching. I like what have going here, alot.

:cry:

:grin::grin:

12 Likes

Beautiful setup my man, I’m curious about your SCROG setup, why 2 levels?

2 Likes

I let the first net fill up To spread the plant out and the second net is more to support the colas that stretch after flip When they get heavy towards the end.

2 Likes

As I looked over more of your journal I can see what you mean. Huge fan of what you got going on, the more I see folks using those auto pot setups the more I think I might go that direction. Again nice work brother :+1:

4 Likes

Ooooooooo weeeeeee!!! Looks awesome!! Great looking harvest! :+1:

2 Likes

Dropping a little Jacks science here. :joy:
I contacted them inquiring about their bloom booster and here’s their response. I always thought it was just a nutrient benefit. Didn’t realize it had a triggering effect

“Bloom & Epsom Salts should be the only formula’s used during Bud Set for 1-2 weeks. The Bloom formula is designed to shut down vegetative growth and initiate and sustain flower and bud production. Be sure to keep an eye on your pH while using 10-30-20 Bloom. Due to the nature of the raw materials that make up the 10-30-20 Bloom, it is potentially acidic, but it really does a great job at letting the plants know it is time to begin producing flowers and providing the necessary nutrients for this transition!”

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing that!

Heres the last of the graduating class . Taken her sweet time

And here are the in coming freshman ladies

12 Likes

Ooooooh yeah!!! You got me fired up for this! :+1:

As for the last one… well, shes just like any lady, wants to make sure she is as dolled up for you as she can possibly be!

2 Likes

Man are these things slick . After years of trying to make my own runoff trays I decided to bite the bullet and give these a try. They sit flat on the ground but are sloped inside toward the front.

4 Likes

Im currently having this dilemma for my next grow… :face_with_monocle: may need to check those out, they are super slick lookin.

2 Likes

Yeah as you can see in the video , I like a good amount of runoff. Gathering that all up was always an issue. Just going to cut up some 5 gallon bucket bottoms and use those at the catch basin .

1 Like

@Watt-Sun those pots are SWEET! :thinking: I have a leaky drain pot to fix before auto-watering.

1 Like

They rock. It’s great that they are self pitched and literally drain completely out, zero standing water

3 Likes

You sold me @Watt-Sun. I have a set coming. I wish I had seen them before trying to get hose screens to stay glued to the trays without clogging the screen with superglue! :man_facepalming:

My stands will be 6” off the floor of the tent, so I’m thinking of 90 elbow down from each pot with a length slopped from 5” down to 2” over the 4’ tent. Should flow better than normal plumbing. Then I’ll pump it outside the tent and into a 5-gal bucket. I plan to use my runoff during spring/summer to feed my outdoor plants…

2 Likes

Lol yeah I wished I had found them earlier too. I think I’ve made at least 3 different types of runoff trays with bulkhead fittings etc

2 Likes

Big girl is finally ready :grin:

4 Likes