Watt-Sun’s Widows

interesting. i wouldn’t say lemon pine for any of mine. definitely am starting to take more clones so i can hang on to the ones i like.

1 Like

I have two monsters This grow that I took clones from for the first time They are vigorous growers and hoping the Bud is just as strong

3 Likes

Your set-up is amazing, and looking great! Ive set to watching! :exploding_head::+1:

1 Like

6 for 6 Rooted on my first clone attempt :metal:

6 Likes

Another light? Sure , Why not ! Dug this relic out from the corner to add some reds to my runt

5 Likes

Day 14 Flower

Did a light defoliation on the undercarriage before the big one next week.

8 Likes

It’s a big tease! :smile: showing up the skirt :astonished: trimmed pile is nice.

Is that the best way to get more out of the colas, this is following a schedule you have on when to do this and that?

1 Like

I’m actually going to follow @imSICKkid schedule he does. I’ve never been much of a defoliator but he has some really great results so I’m giving it a try. You defoliate right before flip then a big one at day 21 and I believe a last one at day 42. These white widows gets so freaking bushy they block a lot of the lower buds.

4 Likes

I have noticed that ilgm genetics are usually super leafy plants…and I hate it lol nowadays I keep em in check and never let them get that way. Cant wait to see the compared results

3 Likes

I had a huge bag of leaf from the other days 3 week defoliation. I probably took a few to many look back but I still have plenty of solar panels. but I will be way more strategic next time. it was like jumanji in here. they are so bushy. next time more defoliation before flip for sure. And better training for me.

1 Like

I noticed my runt was looking a darker green than the other two. I took some runoff readings today and looks like the little lady likes to hang on to the salt. Read over 2000 ppm :flushed:. Flushed the hell out of her now she is sitting at 1300 out with 1089 going in.

7 Likes

Do you use plain water to flush or a flush agent?

1 Like

I just used my nutrient water that was already mixed . It’s a waste of money , but I just kept flushing until the ppm dropped in range

1 Like

Maybe stress it a bit, bend a branch but not in half, gives the plant something to do with the extra nutrients? :thinking:

1 Like

@imSICKkid, awesome. Thanks for the heads up @Watt-Sun that mans got it down, a lot of info of the right kind if you can put all those supplies or most of it together…the results speak.

1 Like

Looking good brother! Can’t wait to see this one!

1 Like

I spent more time wondering if I could rather than if I should . What do you do with 6 clones when you are only set up to run 3,and have 7 weeks before the First round is done and where do I put them until then :joy: might be time for a tent :circus_tent:
The good news is they are taking off like champs

4 Likes

Day 17 Flower

6 Likes

Clone transplant day

5 Likes

@Watt-Sun , the girls look outstanding

2 Likes